SO. what's gonna be this time, Gree?? Refund or double prize?? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: SO. what's gonna be this time, Gree?? Refund or double prize??

Consistent Contributor Zinger _'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    What are you talking about? I said everyone had lag issues, so no one team should feel like they are especially hard done by. Learn to read and comprehend what is said.
    It's funny how you tell me not to criticize, while all the pair of you are doing is exactly that.
    You are clearly butthurt and want more than you deserve.
    If you want to try and engage in debate with me I suggest you take a long hard think about it and try to get a few things to say that can hold up To scrutiny.
    Firstly, I'm not defending the people that are complaining I sympathise with them
    Because they invested a lot of money over the course of the weekend, however have had to deal with terrible lag and several other server related issues. Perhaps if these had not occurred they may have achieved better, maybe not as some were worse affected by the issues.
    Funny how you bring up that I'm criticising when I'm actually just having a go at you because I doubt you've actually made one somewhat positive post all day.
    You should do a little investigation before you call someone out for being butthurt and seeking some kind of reward from GREE. Find my post where I say that.
    Last edited by Zinger _; 01-06-2014 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Typo

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    People edit posts all the time so I won't dig back.
    Whether it's at me, gree or bill Clinton it's still criticising.
    Check the quickie questions thread. I'm pretty much the only one in there helping players out. So there you are positive posts.
    Perhaps they would of, perhaps they wouldn't. We don't know. What we do know is that there has been issues all war so leaving it to the last battle is tempting fate. If they didn't want to gamble with it they should of ensured they was well in and safe before then.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinger _ View Post
    Firstly, I'm not defending the people that are complaining I sympathise with them
    Because they invested a lot of money over the course of the weekend, however have had to deal with terrible lag and several other server related issues. Perhaps if these had not occurred they may have achieved better, maybe not as some were worse affected by the issues.
    Funny how you bring up that I'm criticising when I'm actually just having a go at you because I doubt you've actually made one somewhat positive post all day.
    You should do a little investigation before you call someone out for being butthurt and seeking some kind of reward from GREE. Find my post where I say that.
    +1

Check the quickie questions thread. I'm pretty much the only one in there helping players out. So there you are positive posts.
    Perhaps they would of, perhaps they wouldn't. We don't know. What we do know is that there has been issues all war so leaving it to the last battle is tempting fate. If they didn't want to gamble with it they should of ensured they was well in and safe before then.
    -1...once again you still don't know anything.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Top 400? WTG!!!! Try battling top syndicates all weekend then post about your accomplishments
    Wow you have played the game way longer than anyone in my synd, and your synd spends way more money! Im so impressed by you I wish I was as cool as your syndicate im so jealous! .....dont be a douche bc your syndicate couldnt over come the obstacles other synds did. Perhaps you should try harder the first few days so it doesn't come down to the last few minutes. Everyone knows gree has lag issues.

I wasnt trying to bicker with you but just bc you have played longer and/or spent more money doesn't mean you should look down on others

Post Count
    I agree with you in the sense that there probably are several syndicates trying to take advantage of the lag situation, but still sympathise with the ones that genuinely were affected the worst. I'm sure that it affected others more so as there were several times when someone else could get onto the game and I couldn't or I could and they couldn't.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    +1

-1...once again you still don't know anything.
    Of course not. When it suits your arguement I'm sure i don't.
    Prove me wrong and then ill accept it.
    You took a gamble, that gamble didn't come in.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Zing yeah I'll agree with you. Some people were hard done by. Some took a gamble and it didn't pay off.
    But coming on here whining about it won't solve anything. And I do still think people should take more responsibility for there own actions rather than always looking for somewhere else to lay the blame.

Post Count
    Top 400? WTG!!!! Try battling top syndicates all weekend then post about your accomplishments
    Unless you're LOC, belittling somebody for being in a lower tier than you is a little silly. LOC, SAS, SC, etc could certainly use the same tone about your accomplishments.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Raging storm

We were 11k from top 25. We were in top 25 all battle till this happened.....
    I'm kinda annoyed by tha bs but we were top 25 and you could've beat us lol so I'm kinda glad

Post Count
    Maybe so, but it's only natural to complain if you were hard done by and it wasn't 100% your fault. If nobody said anything GREE would think everything is great and their game has no problems, when it clearly does.
    Some are probably just taking the piss asking for rewards though.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you read the post from the entire weekend you will see everyone had problems. Your team wasn't the only only to have lag so stop crying. Everyone wants free items from gree when things don't go their way. You sound like a kid move on.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry poor pitiful people

After every war after every event there are still people that come on here and cry for days......If you don't like it move on and stop playing this game are get use to it cause it's not going change

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well everyone is leaving cc anyways so, although they should reward us and we all know they wont for there mess ups. Everyones quitting so cc will go under shortly with there lawsuit as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    What the heck is that?

Post Count
    Id rather double war prizes or another 40% off sale than some prize that's given out 2 the whole game and is basically useless because everyone has it