Crime City Anonymous

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crime City Anonymous

Post Count

Lightbulb Crime City Anonymous

Crime City is an addicting game. Some have poured their lives into this game. We've all heard the stories, divorces, family breakups, spousal abuse followed by attempts to sell the team, sex changes and cross-Atlantic hook-ups, adultery, etc. etc.

Welcome to CRIME CITY ANONYMOUS. What's your story? This is a judgment free zone, where you can just talk about how Crime City has affected your life, for better or for worse. Were you able to break free the bonds of CC, whether going free (Sis) or quitting cold turkey (Ramshutu)? Did you try and fail (BM )? Have you had "one last war" ten different times? Feel free to drop your hair down and let loose.

OR

We could just use this space to argue over accusations of cheating like all the other threads. Either way works...

Happy New Year!
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    CC has changed my life. Being in Top 10 meant I now have more access to society's elite then ever before.

I have met and hung out with many celebrities and enjoy the attention of many lovely ladies at all the bars and clubs I frequent. Several of whom now stay at my residence.

My buddies in MW all have similar success.

Post Count
    Spent over 10k in 4 months.
    Never once lost a battle---undefeated in 10---
    Quit cold-turkey.
    Never opened the app again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    Crime City is an addicting game. Some have poured their lives into this game. We've all heard the stories, divorces, family breakups, spousal abuse followed by attempts to sell the team, sex changes and cross-Atlantic hook-ups, adultery, etc. etc.

Welcome to CRIME CITY ANONYMOUS. What's your story? This is a judgment free zone, where you can just talk about how Crime City has affected your life, for better or for worse. Were you able to break free the bonds of CC, whether going free (Sis) or quitting cold turkey (Ramshutu)? Did you try and fail (BM )? Have you had "one last war" ten different times? Feel free to drop your hair down and let loose.

OR

We could just use this space to argue over accusations of cheating like all the other threads. Either way works...

Happy New Year!
    I vote for option 2, I would enjoy hearing Pedro pimples and torgue argue about cheating

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reddevil View Post
    Spent over 10k in 4 months.
    Never once lost a battle---undefeated in 10---
    Quit cold-turkey.
    Never opened the app again.
    Not totally cold-turkey......you are on here

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip99 View Post
    Not totally cold-turkey......you are on here
    Phil, let's just say I have a vested interest.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney4 View Post
    Hey, **** off buddy, I quit eventually.
    SURE you did!
    I've gone super Rogue.

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    I heard a rumor from an old DFA mate that I was still playing. News to me. Asked them who told them that. He said someone in AF1. I don't know anyone in AF1, but I do enjoy hearing rumors about myself.
    I heard you were playing undercover in SAS. I have it on good authority. Apparently you're there stealing all their secrets.

The more you know...
    I've gone super Rogue.

MT's Camping Guide

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    I heard you were playing undercover in SAS. I have it on good authority. Apparently you're there stealing all their secrets.

The more you know...
    sooooo, option 2?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I get sick and tired of all the Paparazzi.

Post Count
    I heard a rumor from an old DFA mate that I was still playing. News to me. Asked them who told them that. He said someone in AF1. I don't know anyone in AF1, but I do enjoy hearing rumors about myself.
    If you're gonna spend the time to check the forum and create a new account, you probably still have vested interest in the game.

Unfortunately MT, I don't have alot of drama in my CC life to report, at least none that you didn't create. But that's just polluted water under the dilapidated bridge haha. But this will finally be my last battle and my last day in CC. I went semi-retirement for a bit and then came back to eventually take over leadership of a now top 10 SAS5 team, however I will be cutting ties with all of it today. Thanks to all who made this fun. The rest of you jack offs can relax now that you don't have to worry about a bloody news feed when you wake up in the morning.

I'm cured. And GFY.

Post Count
    Really who worries if BM is playing or not. I hope he is still involved somehow.

The idiots who feel the community is better off without BM's input is sadly mistaken.
    Big Money is or was a greatly respected member by the majority of forum users.

Back to the topic.
    I have a wife who frowns at the credit card bill but apart from that life is good!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieDaFace View Post
    Unfortunately MT, I don't have alot of drama in my CC life to report, at least none that you didn't create. But that's just polluted water under the dilapidated bridge haha. But this will finally be my last battle and my last day in CC. I went semi-retirement for a bit and then came back to eventually take over leadership of a now top 10 SAS5 team, however I will be cutting ties with all of it today. Thanks to all who made this fun. The rest of you jack offs can relax now that you don't have to worry about a bloody news feed when you wake up in the morning.

I'm cured. And GFY.
    you never robbed me you bully

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My story all starts with MT
    If I had a dollar for how many brains you didn't have, I'd have 1 dollar.