iteachem is an energy glitching cheater - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iteachem is an energy glitching cheater

Post Count
    Hey all..will post once then I am done with this thread.

So my apologies for claiming I had none of the ltq prizes. With all the events I don't remember exactly which ones i have spent money on. I don't really spend a ton of money on the game, but back during April, May, and June I did spend a decent amount and obviously picked up an LTQ prize. I don't try to complete the personal ltqs, just try to help the syn with the sltqs

So if I am at fault for anything its for being forgetful, but thankfully I have a professional troll to watch my every move.

With that being said, I would like to point out one flaw in this morons logic.

If I was glitching, why the complete absence of almost any of the LTQ prizes. If that was something I would do it would make sense that I would have a lot more than two. I mean why stop

Finally I am big time anti cheat. Always have been. If this makes me holier than thou so be it..

To my troll. I enjoy the amount of hours you have put in trying to discredit me. I am glad I have become your hobby
    Last edited by iteachem; 01-05-2014 at 07:42 AM.
    retired

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What a dumb thread.

Post Count
    Okay I lied...second post

Just wondering if this player dreams about me also lol. I have never been stalked before so just wondering the process
    retired

Post Count
    Taking stalking to a new level. Thread of the year.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Probably because his "Indians" one got banned.
    +1 Exactly who this is......This guy's a psycho.

Get a grip dude- It's a phone game.

Post Count
    i'm actually jealous of itrollem now, he's getting so much fan love

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Hey all..will post once then I am done with this thread.

So my apologies for claiming I had none of the ltq prizes. With all the events I don't remember exactly which ones i have spent money on. I don't really spend a ton of money on the game, but back during April, May, and June I did spend a decent amount and obviously picked up an LTQ prize. I don't try to complete the personal ltqs, just try to help the syn with the sltqs

So if I am at fault for anything its for being forgetful, but thankfully I have a professional troll to watch my every move.

With that being said, I would like to point out one flaw in this morons logic.

If I was glitching, why the complete absence of almost any of the LTQ prizes. If that was something I would do it would make sense that I would have a lot more than two. I mean why stop

Finally I am big time anti cheat. Always have been. If this makes me holier than thou so be it..

To my troll. I enjoy the amount of hours you have put in trying to discredit me. I am glad I have become your hobby
    Please, trying to point out "flaws" in my logic is going to go worse for you than last time, which is what prompted that original post back when you were so sure you had never had an LTQ final prize. I have trouble believing that someone who spent gold in this game well past their budget (though still a relatively small amount) would have trouble recalling how they spent their gold.

For example, you clearly have no idea when these LTQs were, you can't even guess. You keep talking about how you always used your energy on "syndicate LTQs", completely unaware that both of your LTQ prizes pre-date any of the syndicate LTQs. And it's even less believable that you truly purchased gold and saved the for months when you have no idea when those LTQs were, and evidently don't have any proof that you bought gold closer to the date. It's hard to believe someone so hard-pressed for gold completely forgot about dropping multiple vaults on weak LTQs, back in an era where there wasn't much else to spend it on.

No shame in your energy glitching teach, everyone did it. Just a shame you pretended not to after doing it for months yourself.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachems View Post
    Please, trying to point out "flaws" in my logic is going to go worse for you than last time, which is what prompted that original post back when you were so sure you had never had an LTQ final prize. I have trouble believing that someone who spent gold in this game well past their budget (though still a relatively small amount) would have trouble recalling how they spent their gold.

For example, you clearly have no idea when these LTQs were, you can't even guess. You keep talking about how you always used your energy on "syndicate LTQs", completely unaware that both of your LTQ prizes pre-date any of the syndicate LTQs. And it's even less believable that you truly purchased gold and saved the for months when you have no idea when those LTQs were, and evidently don't have any proof that you bought gold closer to the date. It's hard to believe someone so hard-pressed for gold completely forgot about dropping multiple vaults on weak LTQs, back in an era where there wasn't much else to spend it on.

No shame in your energy glitching teach, everyone did it. Just a shame you pretended not to after doing it for months yourself.
    LMAO, I also have little or no idea of where certain items in my inventory came from. It's just a little bit anal to keep such close accounts for a silly game on a phone isn't it?

If you're BigMoney posting under this cheap alias, then keep on trying to destroy your own reputation on this board. Youre just sounding like a kid throwing a hissy fit.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    "For example, you clearly have no idea when these LTQs were, you can't even guess."

I've spent a fair amount of gold on this game.. But if you asked me what the prize was for an LTQ 2 months ago I would have no idea.. Let alone 6-8 months ago. IMO it's perfectly reasonable that somebody may forget what they spent gold on in the past.