GREE you're worthless

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GREE you're worthless

Banned
    Post Count

GREE you're worthless

Now you accept my money, but fail to produce gold owed to me.
    Last edited by RuckusX; 01-05-2014 at 01:34 AM. Reason: a wise man suggested I should

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Well that is certainly going to help your cause.

Post Count
    Send a ticket dude and change your post before mods read it. They will ban you for this.

Sorry to hear about your gold. Support will fix it if you send a ticket..... Just be patient.

Good luck

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    Send a ticket dude and change your post before mods read it. They will ban you for this.

Sorry to hear about your gold. Support will fix it if you send a ticket..... Just be patient.

Good luck
    its happened to me on occasion, i just thought it was failing and not giving me the gold, until i found several emails from google wallet showing i had paid, i filed to Gree through Google Wallet requesting to send me a statement containing all my gold purchases so i could check them off against my CC biill.. that was almost 2 months ago, heard nothing
    Last edited by dribblin todger; 01-05-2014 at 01:48 AM. Reason: another typo

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    its happened to me on occasion, i just thought it was failing and not giving me the gold, until i found several emails from google wallet showing i had paid, i filed to Gree through Google Wallet requesting to send me a statement containing all my gold purchases so i could check them off against my CC biill.. that was almost 2 months ago, heard nothing
    It's unlikely to happen. Gree would probably direct both you and the OP to request refund from your seller (Google or iTunes), so that's what you should do.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    your righti would say, but what i need from Gree is a statement that shows all gold transactions that have gone through ok, this i can then check off against my CC bill and bank statements, its the only way i can figure out how i can catch any null transactions, certainly on at least 5 occasions i have had emails stating payments made and no gold credited, i should have acted earlier but i thought that it would just be a glitch on google wallets behalf

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'd start with those five then, if you're certain no gold was credited to you.

https://crimecity.zendesk.com/home is a site where you can check your tickets, and what progress is being made if any. Keep hammering away though. If Gree can tell you how much gold in total you have purchased in the game (and assuming you only buy vaults) then maybe you can compare that with the number of card transactions to see how many have failed to go through properly. Good luck.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    Now you accept my money, but fail to produce gold owed to me.
    Yep!! Happens to everyone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This happend to a few in our syn, GREE said it was iTunes and iTunes said it was GREE
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raws View Post
    This happend to a few in our syn, GREE said it was iTunes and iTunes said it was GREE
    Now which one do you trust more?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This happened to me last month, I called apple, and they refunded my money in 2 business days, they didn't need anything from gree, it went a lot smother than I anticipated, do you really get banned for things you post on here? Do they ban you from the forum or tne game ?
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!