gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gree

Post Count

gree

hey gree just wondering if the war is gonna be for officers only to declare since only officers can summon the boss...hopefully u guys have it set that way for war to..if so a big thanks before hand...
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Tossed to Dev's! I know theres been a lot of feedback in regards to what officers can do. So if other folks wanna add their say please do!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Officers only to declare please Sirius . While my faction has no issues with the current set up , I'd like to see the problem of douchebags not being able to declare and ruin the fun of wd.
    Make it happen please , officers only to declare

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Tossed to Dev's! I know theres been a lot of feedback in regards to what officers can do. So if other folks wanna add their say please do!
    Though it no longer effects my team it has been a problem in the past.
    Vote for officers only
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes please officers only to declare, my faithful members know the score but any new recruits pose a risk and with the current lay out a factions wd can be ruined with the actions of a rogue member

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Also how about some other ranks to promote ppl to, member, officer and leader just are not enough even just 1 more rank would be nice and let them delete there posts and poss recruit, then officers delete posts, declare war, recruit and buy walls and leader can do it all

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Officers for me too and agree that there should be 2nd in command for wall buying in case leader not around.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Lurker
    Post Count

Concur

Officers only to declare please Sirius . While my faction has minor issues with the current set up , I'd like to see the problem of newbies or renegades not being able to declare and ruin the fun of wd.
    Make it happen please , officers only to declare

I hope more people comment.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Sirius, not wishing to sound rude brother but don't tell me you don't read the forums. Every war since Brazil there have been countless posts requesting this. Please do the right thing and sort this. Maybe then you guys will start to get some respect and courtesy. Don't just add another stall post as above. We are all not goldfish with 4 second memories on this forum. Some of us are elephants 🐘

Post Count
    I wish there could be a tier for officers as well. Maybe 3 levels of ranking

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes officers only to declare.

Worked great in raid boss event. If you need/want more people to be able to declare/summon you just change. Instead of being stuck with people declaring/summoning against faction plan.

Just be sure to keep ability to change officers at all times-i.e. during war/raid boss/etc.

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Post Count
    Would like to have more ranks to show appreciation to the members, also would like to have
    1. co-leader/2nd in command to accept and drop members, buy walls
    2. More intermediate ranks with different limited resposnsibily (can only declare wars/boss but not add/drop members)
    3. More ranks in general similar to war of nations, it will boost morale and to show appreciation

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Andycis516 View Post
    I wish there could be a tier for officers as well. Maybe 3 levels of ranking
    Like generals

Lurker
    Post Count
    Officers only can declare, and a second in command with the same features as the leader.

Consistent Contributor Farticus's Avatar
    Post Count
    It would be better for only officers to declare. A rogue officer can always be demoted to member and not ruin your war.