4 3.25%
  • LIKE IT BUT WOULD NOT DO IT AGAIN

10 8.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this the BEST event?

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count

Is this the BEST event?

For me the raid boss is the best event, I have fun with my faction and earn a TON of stats and trinkets every hour or so in fact I've gained 400k stats since yesterday. I'm curious to see what u guys think

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep by far the best , it started confusing with no one knowing what was happening , but when we worked it out we give it a thumbs up

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Einszwei View Post
    For me the raid boss is the best event, I have fun with my faction and earn a TON of stats and trinkets every hour or so in fact I've gained 400k stats since yesterday. I'm curious to see what u guys think
    ya buddy this has by far been one the best and most fun..gained quite a few myself
    Retired to free playing

Lurker
    Post Count
    +1 Gree, lets keep it like that. This is a fun event was excited for it and the fact they gave us 100 intel folders and my stats went up alot, I couldn't be happier.

Lurker
    Post Count
    A great event for improving stats and faction teamwork. If Gree fixes the droprate of intel next time and maybe change the buying option (to valor instead of gold) it will be perfect.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Like how only officers can summon and you can check health at anytime.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes this event is best

Post Count
    Well depends, if this 100 folder bonus is a one time deal then all you guys are going to be posting in a couple of weeks how much this event sucks.

In terms of drop rates for folders, it's pretty dismal 12 folders for 360 high level raids. 60 good loot drops out of those same raids so yeah this event is a real good one....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I wouldnt say its the best. We will have to see next event how hard they make it or how hard it'll be to get folders. Its pretty fun now.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Lurker
    Post Count
    This event is fun...but I'm a little skeptical of how the next one will be. It was like this in KA for the first go then the second was way, way, too difficult. Hopefully that won't happen here.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfury View Post
    A great event for improving stats and faction teamwork. If Gree fixes the droprate of intel next time and maybe change the buying option (to valor instead of gold) it will be perfect.
    I really like this event. However, being able to enjoy it is so greatly hinged on being able to get the folders. Assuming that they are not going to give free folders again next time, I love this idea of buying with valor. Without new valor units that would actually make people's army, this is a great use for it.

Post Count
    This is my favorite event so far. But if they don't give us free folders again this event will compare to the energy event they had a while ago where it cost about 8 vaults to complete. Then everyone will hate this event. If they increase the drop rate & allow us to but folders with valor then it'll be an amazing event. But if I know gree like I think I do they'll screw us in this event the next time we have and never fix it

Post Count
    This is a good event but keep switching it up Gree. I want to stay on my toes. The Raid Boss is a thumbs up for me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    enjoy this event guys because we all know whats coming...
    More folders to summon bosses double HP for each boss... ect. So just enjoy this one before Gree ruins it like the did the LTQ, FLTQ and the regular boss...
    100k atk
    109k def
    355k IPH

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What should be happening straight after this event we should be able to start collecting folders for the next raid boss , I know it won't happen but we can dream