Page 1 of 2 12 Last

arena reward money

For the past two weeks in the arena i have placed in the 501-1000 bracket. The gold reward for that shoukd be 160,000 gold. But when i recieved my reward it was 8,000 gold. Thought i misread it perhaps the first time, but i was sure of it last week.

Submit error to gree lol nothin we can do for you here

Was just putting it out there to see if anyone else was experiencing it too. Already had bugged it

I haven't experienced any other arena issues than the winning streak - Not getting any streaks when winning fights.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Don't submit a support a ticket, you'll just waste your time.
    You will get an automated reply 1-to-3 weeks later asking if you still experience the problem and then a back and forth comunication with someone with no real understanding of the situation, or no desire to work with you to solve the issue (most probably both but it's hard to figure out), telling you they can see by their logs that your account has been credited. No idea with what, not with what you won, not with the prizes advertised but it HAS been credited.
    The same is true for Gree and for Aarki, but at least Aarki solved one of the issues I had - I had not been credit over 40 gems from offers one day and after about 5 weeks of back and forth "You've been credited" "No I haven't" they answered with "we are working with the developer to have your account credited". And I got credited 2 gems. Too bad the lowest offer was for 4 gems LOL
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

Yeah they will never solve your issue bro. During the first new arena I never received a milestone reward. I was looking forward to receiving the gems in the reward but I simply never received them. To this day the issue was never resolved.

what lvl are you guys? the arena has a sliding scale for the gold purse
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

That has also happened to me. I sent in ticket and have received no response

Yes this also happens to me, it says my reward is 8000 gold, but when I check my gold balance it does actually give me the correct reward (160000 gold or 240000 gold).

Im level 428. And admittedly i did not check my gold balance before and after to see if i still received the correct amount. I will make sure to check this time

I noticed it does give me the gold but it's really annoying to see the wrong numbers on the rewards so I still complained

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light View Post
    Don't submit a support a ticket, you'll just waste your time.
    You will get an automated reply 1-to-3 weeks later asking if you still experience the problem and then a back and forth comunication with someone with no real understanding of the situation, or no desire to work with you to solve the issue (most probably both but it's hard to figure out), telling you they can see by their logs that your account has been credited. No idea with what, not with what you won, not with the prizes advertised but it HAS been credited.
    The same is true for Gree and for Aarki, but at least Aarki solved one of the issues I had - I had not been credit over 40 gems from offers one day and after about 5 weeks of back and forth "You've been credited" "No I haven't" they answered with "we are working with the developer to have your account credited". And I got credited 2 gems. Too bad the lowest offer was for 4 gems LOL
    I got credited with 40 gems 3 days later qt

how do you sumbit an error to gree ?

LOL, I noticed that too.
    I got the same reward on both accounts, and only 1 was the real 8k gold catagory.
    :P
    GREE must also help Defiance developers.
    Similar policies, bugs, ignoring.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    how do you sumbit an error to gree ?
    sorry to be annoying.. but just wanting to know so i can contact them... i'm due at least 10 gems that i got bugged out of.. more like 50.. but i'd like to resolve the issue.. even though i'm sure i won't get the gems.. i'd like to start getting them.. thanks in advance i hope.. i can't find where i can submit a ticket or contact the company specifically.