Only unboosted damage on raid boss ? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only unboosted damage on raid boss ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    actuall you should be happy about raw stats being used.... because this event doesnt favor those who's been around for ages collecting bonuses in the WD top10.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think using raw stats is a fantastic Idea. The field of play is a lot more evened for this event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Raw Attack!!

So on raid Boss only our Raw attack stats count on hit!!!
    Why? Havnt some of us Toiled,done endless missions and WD events,Spent REAL MONEY to achieve units with Bonuses!!
    Then when we really need those bonuses they are taken away?
    Hobbsie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree just make it up as they go along. Just a number pulled out of a hat tbh lol

Post Count
    Its funny to see those with less stats than myself do more damage to the raid boss.

Frankly it doesn't really matter but when they make it 5x more difficult and keep our unmodified attack it won't be very much fun.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    You all realize that this hurts SUP1 the most? How does that fit into the usual conspiracy theories?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    You all realize that this hurts SUP1 the most? How does that fit into the usual conspiracy theories?
    it doesnt really, their raw stats is so high also, that they can take down bosses with their eyes closed

Post Count
    While i don't agree it hurts them...it does help balance the field in theory

Problem is they are farming the 1-6k units probably every 5 min thus making them stronger.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Of course it does not really hurt them. I was just pointing out that the top1 faction has the largest unboosted/boosted gap. The gap is actually much bigger then a lot of people would imagine. If it were boosted attack they would propably kill those bosses by the minute

Banned
    Post Count
    Of course it does not really hurt them. I was just pointing out that the top1 faction has the largest unboosted/boosted gap. The gap is actually much bigger then a lot of people would imagine. If it were boosted attack they would propably kill those bosses by the minute
    minute or 5 minutes, doesnt really matter, when this event ends, their weakest unit (last of the 3000 to take to battle) will be the 6k unit they farm now together.