40% off sale??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40% off sale??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

40% off sale??

Did anyone else receive this? Is this something that is going to happen with every raid boss?
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's probably just to get people to buy gold for the intel folders since the drop rate was so low

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well... now you can't watch videos for free gold... they are forcing to go down the gold route for intel folders. .. dont give in

Post Count
    I'm assuming its just because its a new event and a new year. Lots of people not happy about what has happened lately...but they will probably go in droves to buy gold at 40% off.
    VFF Legends

Banned
    Post Count
    Sad but true, theif. Thankfully I'm snowed in couldn't if I wanted to

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They say a week is a long time in politics. Seems a day is a long time in Modern War.

I can't believe people are being suckered in with 40% off gold sale. Has everyone forgotten already the absolute mess this game is in. Nothing works and more rubbish is piled on top of previous bad tat.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    I'm assuming its just because its a new event and a new year. Lots of people not happy about what has happened lately...but they will probably go in droves to buy gold at 40% off.
    More than likely to get us to buy folders and forget about the drop rate
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    More than likely to get us to buy folders and forget about the drop rate
    Totally! I have not seen CJ addressing the drop rate question in any threads. He is too busy locking the threads up and telling people to be constructive. I'm probably going to be banned for opening my mouth.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think the verdict is that it is to compensate for all the intel folder issues.
    recruitment thread:

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade of 3 View Post
    I think the verdict is that it is to compensate for all the intel folder issues.
    No it's not. It is to get you to buy the gold and play the event. If they wouldn't have a gold sale, no one will be playing the event. Since they have a big gold sale, I'm sure a bunch of people are buying gold and spending it on folders. Gree is happy. Everyone else should be happy. Gree was generous enough to give us 40% off sale. Why are people complaining? I don't get that. Thank you Gree and thank you CJ for your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    Totally! I have not seen CJ addressing the drop rate question in any threads. He is too busy locking the threads up and telling people to be constructive. I'm probably going to be banned for opening my mouth.
    Plenty of existing threads to complain in without making a new one calling people names. I wasn't asking anyone not to be angry, just keep it civil-angry.

Regarding the drop-rate, the complaints have been passed to the devs and they are discussing it right now.

Post Count
    Give 100 free folders to each players. That will be a good solution for the mess up

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you CJ. This is the first post that I have seen where you actually responded to numerous posts regarding the folders.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrinko View Post
    No it's not. It is to get you to buy the gold and play the event. If they wouldn't have a gold sale, no one will be playing the event. Since they have a big gold sale, I'm sure a bunch of people are buying gold and spending it on folders. Gree is happy. Everyone else should be happy. Gree was generous enough to give us 40% off sale. Why are people complaining? I don't get that. Thank you Gree and thank you CJ for your hard work.
    I don't see anyone complaining? By the looks of it, an average faction would need ~100 intel folders per person to finish the faction event and that is pretty much impossible without buying some with gold, at least for most of us. Also I doubt they would have one of these normally annual sales just to entice participation in one of the many new events added throughout the year.
    recruitment thread:

Lurker
    Post Count
    GREE wants to get their share of all those ITunes gift cards people got for Xmas...