Another Lag-ridden war - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Another Lag-ridden war

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can you tell us how many players connect during the syndicate wars??? i ink you do capacity planning so you know how many servers, memory, processors, you need to have the game up and running without issues?
    We have a lot of members with issues to connect, others winning fights but IP not being counted, so stats are completely wrong.... And several minutes to have an enemy assigned when a war is declared...

Quote Originally Posted by Mcockbur View Post
    We have a lot of members with issues to connect, others winning fights but IP not being counted, so stats are completely wrong.... And several minutes to have an enemy assigned when a war is declared...
    Those will be counted, part of the problem is that the servers are looking at old data. That will fix itself shortly.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Those will be counted, part of the problem is that the servers are looking at old data. That will fix itself shortly.
    What else will be counted? The last battle could have easily been won but most on my team are android. Also, the fact that I had full energy when I got off work but couldn't finish the LTQ.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We have a lot of members in syndicate, which cannot log in to the cc, so they cannot fight and we are weak

Lurker
    Post Count
    Let's start a poll as to when Crime City will finally keel over and die, as it should.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Recaro View Post
    Let's start a poll as to when Crime City will finally keel over and die, as it should.
    Honestly, I'd rather see GREE sell the game to a company who is going to actually take care of the game. Ya know, not try and milk the players for everything they've got
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 01-03-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    Honestly, I'd rather see GREE sell the game to a company who is going to actually take care of the game. Ya know, not try and milk the players for everything they've got
    I completely agree with you on that point.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And its still laggy as hell...

Apparently there's still a ton of gerbil feces clogging up your servers. I know gerbil powered servers have their downsides but this is just ridiculous.

If I buy gold will you clear a few ounces of the gerbil poop out?

Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 01-04-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Also when using gold to replenish health keep getting cannot connect to server but it connects fine to reduce your gold but no health come on Gree and love the way MW get 40% off

Post Count
    Day 2, 24 hours later... Same lag... Impossible to rush and out tap our opponents.

Shame on you, Gree!

Invest in better hardware, write better software, and find some real customer service experts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
    Day 2, 24 hours later... Same lag... Impossible to rush and out tap our opponents.

Shame on you, Gree!

Invest in better hardware, write better software, and find some real customer service experts.
    It's not perfect now, but it works much better than yesterday. We could actually do a 100k IP blitz in last 2 min the most recent fight!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The engineers are looking into it now. We did catch a couple of partial causes and killed those, but there are a few left that still need addressing.
    Thanks for addressing the issues, ima go get me some refund now, thanks.

Game is still slow lorry speed btw,,,

Lurker
    Post Count

Function of battle

Wrong thread, erease please
    Last edited by bubu2000; 01-05-2014 at 09:19 AM.

Post Count

It Ain't Fixed

Just lost a battle by our whole Syn being locked out from entering or if you were in game had extreme lag issues. Many bought gold in a push and couldn't use it. Win streak snapped.

Get it together. We spent gold here...

Are there any answers from any GREE folk since yesterday when they said they were into it?

Banned
    Post Count
    Neither of my syndicates are experiencing any problems.