Faction Raid Boss FAQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Faction Raid Boss FAQ

Faction Raid Boss FAQ

Hello all, here is a Frequently Asked Questions and Answers list for the raid boss event in MW, which is starting today. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

What are Intel Folders and what are they used for?

Intel folders are for the sole purpose of summoning the Raid Boss. Intel folders must be donated to your faction bank to be used, and drop from jobs in map areas or can be obtained for gold or with health refills during the raid boss event (see below).

How do I get intel folders?

Intel folders can be gathered as loot drops from completed jobs in areas (not raids or attacks on other players). They also can be obtained from health refills and may be purchased in bulk for gold:

Tokens x10 - 10 Gold
    Health Refill & Tokens x2 - 25 Gold

Why can’t I use the intel folders in my inventory to summon?

You must donate your intel folders to your faction before they can be used to summon a raid boss. Only intel folders in the faction’s inventory can be used to summon.

Where do I find the Raid Boss screen in-game?

You can get to the Raid Boss Screen through the Raid Boss icon in the bottom left of the screen, as soon as the event is active (the first raid boss starts at 12 Noon Pacific Time today, 1/3/14).

Why can’t I see the Raid Boss event?

In order to participate in this event, players must be on version 3.9 for Modern War iOS, or version 3.9.1 on Modern War Android. You also have to be on the current data-set (go to Menu->More->About in your game to see what data you are on, it should say "mw_20140102_6 ". If it does not, leave the app open for a few minutes and then close and reopen the app). Apple devices must be using iOS 5.0 or higher.

Why can’t I summon the boss?

Only faction leaders and officers can summon a boss.

How does the Raid Boss work?

The Raid Boss works similarly to a normal epic boss, in that you use health to defeat one instead of energy or stamina. There are two attacks a player can use to fight the boss: Quick Attack and Force Attack. Quick Attack uses 25 health and does less damage, Force Attack uses 100 health (a full health bar) and does more damage.

Where did the boss go? We didn’t defeat it!

Each boss summons will be available for 2 hours like a normal epic boss. If the boss is not defeated during that time, the boss must be summoned again.

We already defeated the boss at this level. Why is he still available to be summoned?

The same level of the boss can be summoned and defeated multiple times.

I made an attack on the boss and killed it but didn’t get credit?

If two or more players strike the killing blow against the boss at the same time, only one of those blows will kill the boss. The other blows will not cost health to the players that made them.

How long does it take for my health to refill?

It takes 100 minutes for a player’s health bar to fully refill from empty.

We defeated the boss but our limited-time guild quest did not complete?

Guild LTQs may have a DIFFERENT time limit than the boss. For example, one of the GLTQs may require that the boss is defeated in 30 minutes rather than the 2 hours that the boss is available. In that hypothetical case, if the guild misses that 30 minute window, they would be able to defeat the boss normally during the 2 hour period (and get the normal loot from that) but would have to summon the boss again to try again for the GLTQ. The requirement details of the GLTQ will be detailed in the particular quests.
    Last edited by CJ54; 01-03-2014 at 11:47 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    thanks CJ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Thanks CJ!!!!!! This is well appreciated........
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......

Thanks for the info

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks Bro

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We are ready to roll as soon as you tweak the drop rate. It needs to be increased at least 3 fold if not 5 fold.
    Texicans. Top 50, 75, 100, 150. We have been it all.

We use dockbot, if your faction wants a demo pm me. I will even give you a free WD usage if it is your first time to use.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    +1, thank you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You should update the FAQ section in the game about raid bosses. In there it states that you can obtain folders from fighting and raiding other players.
    Last edited by 2000y2k; 01-03-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Post Count
    Will our health regen bonus play any key into time it takes to regain health?
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well done CJ, this is just what we need from Gree!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Its no good if folders are not dropping though is it?
    It will cost us enough just to finish the event without having to buy the folders aswel greedy mofo's

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You said event starts today at noon. I'm on current version and right data set and still yet to see the event.

Banned
    Post Count
    It should. But then again we never know...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk0801 View Post
    You said event starts today at noon. I'm on current version and right data set and still yet to see the event.
    At 12 pst. At 3pm est. so in 15 minutes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The event starts in 15 minutes from now.