Walkthrough how to buy black skull intel folders - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walkthrough how to buy black skull intel folders

I thought MW is a game and not a milkcow. I refuse to use gold. I hate the gold. It spoils everything. Tactics, thinking, being smart is killed through gold. No gold, no glory ( modification of: no guts no glory ).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jgmecarter View Post
    I am not passing judgment. Having people level up alot is a really bad move. And if people in your faction are using all there energy to get folders because you requested them to do that then what kind of leader would that make you? I agree that gree should change the drop rate. And if there is enough people that sit out then maybe gree will change it. What I am saying is if you don't want to use gold to get folders to do the event then sit out of the event all together. It is a really dumb idea to try and do this event by using all your energy to get the folders. You will level up to much and lose a lot of points in war. But that's the joy of this game you can do what you want. Feel free and level up all you want. I will appreciate it during war
    who says we due with that poor drop rate?? but itīs your money, do whatever you want with it. we just say there are better ways to get those Intel Folders - as a COMMUNITY
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I just used 500 energy on crime city and got 5 uzi's to drop... this is a DIRECT result of us refusing to pay for uzis... oh yeah and we get weeks to farm the uzis instead of less than 24 hours

STILL THINK BUYING FOLDERS IS A GOOD IDEA????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have never said buying folders is the best way. What I said is using a bunch of energy to get a bunch of folders is a bad idea. The problem is not even the drop rate. The problem is gree giving us less than 24 hours to get the folders. After this event I bet gree allows us to have alot more time to save up folders. But I will say if you want to do this event then having everyone in your faction watch videos for free go will give you a good start. I agree that gree messed up and they need to make it right. But I was also told that in one of the other games when they first started this event they did not have time to farm the Intel as well and they had to buy Intel so they could do the event. We will have more time to get Intel folders but for this event we are going to have to suck it up and spend money or sit out and deal with it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we are gonna sit it out for the first lil bit to see what happens, when the majority of the teams decided to hold off in CC last time the fixed the drop rate to like everyother hit so you could quickly and cheaply gather the items needed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes.. everyone should just sit it out

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Love 2014 being bug free in MW. Just can't decide if I like the details Gree provides for new events or the bug free events more. Guess I should wait for the event to start in 51 minutes before I decide. Maybe I should do a pole.

Guess I will just buy a bunch of folders while I wait.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    Do.
    Not.
    Use.
    Gold.
    +1 to that!