Walkthrough how to buy black skull intel folders

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walkthrough how to buy black skull intel folders

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Walkthrough how to buy black skull intel folders

Please see photo walkthrough. iOS only apparently.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Diverguy; 01-03-2014 at 02:27 AM.

Post Count
    Great. But don't do it. Like I have said before: there should be no need to buy tokens. Normally no need in KA or CC (minus 1 misadventure).
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Do.
    Not.
    Use.
    Gold.

Post Count
    Inter faction exchanges would be a better option than gold

Post Count
    i can just support: donīt buy Folders for Gold.
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is pretty simple.. One of two things will happen

People will buy intel folders.. Gree will see this and celebrate and new way of encouraging people to spend

Or

No one buys folders.. Gree hsve to devise a different strategy and hopefully fix the drop rate

I implore everyone not to buy intel folders... This needs to be a game wide consensus. . Spread the word

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What about free gold?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For all you people that say don't use gold to buy folders have fun leveling up to get all the folders you are going to need to get summon the bosses. If you don't want to spend money fine. Watch videos and use that to get the folders. This event will cause you to level up like crazy which in return will cause you to get lower points in war. If you are telling the people in your faction to not buy folders but still tell them to get as many folders as possible so you can still summon bosses then you are a bad faction leader that don't understand the game. If you don't want them to buy folders them maybe you should sit out this event and watch as others et the units.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jgmecarter View Post
    For all you people that say don't use gold to buy folders have fun leveling up to get all the folders you are going to need to get summon the bosses. If you don't want to spend money fine. Watch videos and use that to get the folders. This event will cause you to level up like crazy which in return will cause you to get lower points in war. If you are telling the people in your faction to not buy folders but still tell them to get as many folders as possible so you can still summon bosses then you are a bad faction leader that don't understand the game. If you don't want them to buy folders them maybe you should sit out this event and watch as others et the units.

OR......

we could do like we did in CC last time, NOT pay the insane prices to buy the folders that should be free, and as soon as they realize it wont work they will fix the drop rate... we started the last CC event with 1500 folders ran out in the first day refused to buy more, an underground market sprang up and after the influx of gold stopped wouldnt you know it the drop rate changed to dropping one every couple hits with in a few hours we had all we needed oh yeah and we didnt level up more than one or two levels once the drop rate was fixed... this isn't that complicated, if everyone shows that they will spend the THOUSANDS of gold just to summon as well as the THOUSANDS of gold to finish the bosses this will continue... if everyone shows that they will NOT drop the gold to buy the folders that should have been farmable for the last 4 weeks like the other games this WILL get fixed... they always work fast to resolve issues when profits drop

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can other factions sell their folders to other factions?? You can do that in cc

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quick to pass judgment. . Why dont you ask anyone in my faction (before I retired) how they felt about the leadership..

More importantly. . If no one buys intel folders it might force gree to revise the event.. Unfortunately it is people like you that are fueling the constant requirment for gold..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    everything is a guess untill the new data push but in CC you can switch syndicates then donate uzi's if the other syndicate is willing to pay

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    Quick to pass judgment. . Why dont you ask anyone in my faction (before I retired) how they felt about the leadership..

More importantly. . If no one buys intel folders it might force gree to revise the event.. Unfortunately it is people like you that are fueling the constant requirment for gold..

I am not passing judgment. Having people level up alot is a really bad move. And if people in your faction are using all there energy to get folders because you requested them to do that then what kind of leader would that make you? I agree that gree should change the drop rate. And if there is enough people that sit out then maybe gree will change it. What I am saying is if you don't want to use gold to get folders to do the event then sit out of the event all together. It is a really dumb idea to try and do this event by using all your energy to get the folders. You will level up to much and lose a lot of points in war. But that's the joy of this game you can do what you want. Feel free and level up all you want. I will appreciate it during war

Post Count
    Don't buy folders...they will have to fix this...participation will be too low and they will see their GREEd has pushed players away, losing them money.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am not passing judgment. Having people level up alot is a really bad move. And if people in your faction are using all there energy to get folders because you requested them to do that then what kind of leader would that make you? I agree that gree should change the drop rate. And if there is enough people that sit out then maybe gree will change it. What I am saying is if you don't want to use gold to get folders to do the event then sit out of the event all together. It is a really dumb idea to try and do this event by using all your energy to get the folders. You will level up to much and lose a lot of points in war. But that's the joy of this game you can do what you want. Feel free and level up all you want. I will appreciate it during war
    I wont delve into this to far.. but my faction has successfully got 50 wins since the streaks began. My stats before retiring where level 210 12/13 mil .. I never advocated using energy. .

I retired becuase gree started pusing gold too much.. and yes I was already a heavy gold spender.. must months I got my $1000 level bonus..

What I am asking is that the people here don't give into to everything gold. . Lets turn this back into a game