Page 1 of 2 12 Last

So, when did you get your first epic?

First: This isn't for gem buyers, as obviously their first epic likely came long before they where even 100.

Just curious to see how long it took us f2p peeps to get their first epic. Myself, I still haven't gotten one, despite having fused together well over 100 suits of armor(at least 70-80 of those were 4* armors), and(before I knew better), spending every gem I got from video offers and other "free" offers, including doing both of the Credit score things(man those people are really annoying on the phone when you call to cancel ><) on chests(I never used em on anything less then 3x chance, but that still wasn't enough).

Starting to lose hope here, but hoping maybe some responses on this thread from f2p peeps who have gotten epics might inspire me to keep trying, lol.
    Member of "The Iron Throne" Maxed out Swampstone Platemail+ Fenris+ Headless Horsemen+ Ravenlord+ Storm Sorc+

gotten it from fusion early november, moontide
    List of my favorite characters
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max

fusion, blazebourne. before they it was unfuseable. managed to fused 2 which allowed me to get into top 10 guild back then !
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

I fused my first, a blazeborne, way back before I joined UT. Was still a blissfully innocent F2P player then.
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

my fist epic was during the first big war with bondbeyondtime we placed 8th and got the forgestone aegis im not a gem spender but have 3 maxed epics now :P

Fused my first. Maelstrom Irons. Somewhere early November.. I got it fairly quick actually. Had been playing ~45 only by then and I got it from the 3rd time I fused 2 legendaries together.
    Wind King's Finery + Citinous Armor (got both those from previous fusions of the UR craftables)

At that point I fused over 70 armors, though of ones capable of resulting in an epic it had been probably less than 20.

No luck since then, lots of crap and UR stuff out of 2 legendaries..
    So initial high luck, but it's evening in out in what seems to be the general trend for most others..

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Uh... Good question... I believe it was somewhere around...

Never.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

I got mine late November. Moon tide from fusion. I now have three from fusion and one from a chest.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Uggh chests.. best thing I gotten from a chest would be a normal UR Sky Guardian or SR Embersteel+, which both are just not all that useful if you play longer than a week or 3..

Did get soem starmetal fragments and cogs, though even if I gather the required amount, it won't craft into an epic still :/
    I'm putting my money on fusions to have a higher chance on a 2nd epic.

Root phone install 30 times k&d over and over again got 2 blaze one cloud

First free epic was also November. Fused mael. Played for about 4 months prior to that. Still, only free one I've got.

Just fused blazeborne. It's my first epic and I'm playing k&d for 3-4 months

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Uh... Good question... I believe it was somewhere around...

Never.
    Lol. At least you have red kaleidoscope.

I got maelstrom and moontide in November. I juse used moon foe enhancing, lol. I pulled a Druidic with my free keys for winter chest on Wednesday.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I got my 1st Epic, Blazeborne Vanguard, by complete accident while trying to fuse for Guardian's Battlegear, used Infernal Lord + Spectral Captain. It was the same week that it was just released too.

Been playing about 2 weeks. Got a +moontide on my last winter chests from the event. People here don't seem to think much of moontide but when your best was a non+ krampus you might think differently.