Ghost Ops - Your New Home?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ghost Ops - Your New Home?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Ghost Ops - Your New Home?

Ghost Ops has a long record of success -- for free players and gem players. We have some fantastic guild bonuses but we're looking for people who fit the Ghost Ops lifestyle.

Our members range from free players to gem spenders. We span the globe, we laugh more than we decry GREE. The bottom line is, we enjoy our gaming experience.

I could try to tell you how amazeballs we are -- what rewards what placement we have achieved -- but it's all secondary to how much fun we have (Please note: not how much FUN we have). With that said, we're top 50 and finish every guild LTQ except the raid boss.

We are looking for other players who want more from their KA experience, and who want to enjoy the game for the friendships we can create in addition to the drastic stat increases we experience.

If, on a scale from 1 - Need Rehab, you would rate your KA addiction at a 7 or higher please apply or PM me for additional information.

God Bless & GO Ghost Ops.
    Last edited by SmileyPryce; 01-03-2014 at 08:58 PM.

Bump - Still looking for members.

Lurker
    Post Count

looking for a home ...

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyPryce View Post
    Ghost Ops has a long record of success -- for free players and gem players. We have some fantastic guild bonuses but we're looking for people who fit the Ghost Ops lifestyle.

Our members range from free players to gem spenders. We span the globe, we laugh more than we decry GREE. The bottom line is, we enjoy our gaming experience.

I could try to tell you how amazeballs we are -- what rewards what placement we have achieved -- but it's all secondary to how much fun we have (Please note: not how much FUN we have). With that said, we're top 50 and finish every guild LTQ except the raid boss.

We are looking for other players who want more from their KA experience, and who want to enjoy the game for the friendships we can create in addition to the drastic stat increases we experience.

If, on a scale from 1 - Need Rehab, you would rate your KA addiction at a 7 or higher please apply or PM me for additional information.

God Bless & GO Ghost Ops.
    ive got two avatars . main lvl 172 8 mil ...mini lvlv 50 2.5 mil 25 k plus easy from each every war

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hello friends. We've been keeping a few seats open for the Perfect Fit...if you think that's you shoot me a PM!
    Fraggles Rock!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Keepin it fresh, yo
    Fraggles Rock!

Lurker
    Post Count
    GO Rocks. (And I'm not a member)
    MAGNUS OPS ELITE (MOE-B)
    Top 150 Guild | 52 Members
    GROUPME SCREENING ROOM: https://groupme.com/join_group/7127752/w4gG2Q
    Current Bonuses:
    Casualty Rate: -19%
    Health Regen Time: -23%
    Energy Regen +10%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    Guild Member Increase: +32

Post Count
    (MTU) Masters of the Universe is recruiting!!

We are a top 750 guild with 14 spots open. All we are looking for is daily ACTIVE players so if your stats are low but you're active we will gladly welcome you and help you build your stats. There are no mandatory donation amounts but you are expected to donate whatever you can spare to better the guild. Our invite code is 105-177-346

Bonuses:

Casualty Rate: -10%
    Upgrade Cost: -23%
    Building Upgrade Time: -23%
    Guild Member Increase: +12