Intel folders only dropping for Android players - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Intel folders only dropping for Android players

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    So far I have had 4 intel folders drop. 1 disappeared so I only actually got 3 but all have dropped on my Android devices. On all of my IOS devices there have been ZERO drops even though I have restarted them multiple times and see the link to build the new LE building on all.

And this is from farming the exact same mission on all 12 devices. There is something seriously screwed up here.

I am on ios and i have gotten 17 so far, so yeah it works on ios

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am hearing some factions have 500 already. We have 73 as a bunch of us including me can't get them to drop. Sounds like a bunch of tickets again...

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And actually I don't even see the option to buy them. Sounds like you need to get one to drop and then its an option....better be fixed before raid boss goes live. And even then some of us at a disadvantage...

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Post Count
    I've gotten 5 folders from 5500 energy, I'm hitting 'expert holiday Santa' in 'border guard complex', 113 energy for 11xp.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Amending my above comments. Thanks to another thread I saw where you can buy the folders with gold. So, drop rates close to zero are probably not a screw up. Just an attempt to bilk more money. Especially since there has been no explanation about it and no details about what we would get in return. So much for transparency Gree

Credit to Diverguy. Thanks for the illustration. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...48#post1139148
    Last edited by CC1; 01-10-2014 at 06:14 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    0 folders from 5000 energy. I just had an MW iOS update, so that may help. We'll see.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've had 3 from the Snow Patrol General 10k of energy

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    Also...it appears that rewards are given to all faction members and not just the ones who contribute to a boss kill.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm on android and I haven't gotten a single folder to drop. I still have 65 weapons cases to open (and still getting them) but no folders.....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So I just went through 8600 energy...4100 then a level up for 4500 more. I hits targets and NPCs on 12 different maps. All of which were already prepped so I finished the target and then prepped each one again, and I got 0...ZERO...intel folders. I verified that I am on iOS 3.9 and have the new data set. Is that just "random" luck? The roulette wheel has better odds!!

Post Count
    Well this is interesting, my two lowest stat Android players have had server pushes today.

And guess what the donate button is now gone in the faction screen AND all trace of this event as well so not even sure if these two can now participate if I call a fight. One had been able to drop folders this morning and based on what I see with the reference number it seems Gree has server pushed an OLDER version of the app!

Sigh........
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Over 6k energy used and I got 1 folder on android. I'm done with this event. I'm not buying gold just to be part of an even5.