Intel folders only dropping for Android players - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Intel folders only dropping for Android players

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Followup, out of 120 mission kills on 5 of my IOS players 2 Intel folders have dropped! Will post an update for my droids shortly. This is a joke.

I notice that two of my IOS players needed to do a manual update of the app. Three have had zero drops, but none had the crate display bug. The third on IOs 7 did not have an update.

Updating to get the display bug did not fix the drop rate.
    Hi Agent Orange. Long time no talk. Hope you are doing well.

I'm still on iOS 6 and did not have to do an update.

I have gotten seven so far from the aforementioned maps as well as the train station just now.

I'm restaging some from past events, so that is why I'm hitting those maps at the moment.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    We have been given no time and very little information on how to Farm these FOLDERS!!!
    Simple solution!! �� they award each player a specific amount of folders to get the event up and running and not Kill it before it really has a chance to start,they did this in Kingdom Age awarding 500 orbs/folders to each guild/faction Member.
    There you go,problem solved in one hit and some Happy Customers that don't feel cheated by each event that is rolled out ��
    I remember that in KA Hobbs. You never know, they might still do that in this one when the event starts

Post Count
    Ok, so after doing a bit more testing, something Gree should have done BEFORE rolling out this mess.

On IOS version 3.9 mw-20140102-6 will occaisionally drop folders but only if you have the crate display bug. What I mean by this is on you main screen if you see the number of unopened crates you have you aren't going to get folders. At least this is the case on the 6 IOS devices I am testing. One iPhone has the same version however also displays crates unopened and it has yet to get a folder.

On Android, it appears Gree has 'fixed' the app, the three devices I have tested all have the crate counter working yet none have dropped a folder this morning out of 54 mission kills!

So out of almost 200 mission kills I have 2 folders! WTF gree.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    IOS here, and plenty have dropped for me on miltarybase.

plenty = more than 10. for about 4k energy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    IOS here, and plenty have dropped for me on miltarybase.

plenty = more than 10. for about 4k energy.
    Does your crate counter display number of unopens?
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    My crate icon does not display the number of unopened crates I have BTW

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    They obviously want you to buy folders. After seeing the energy usage vs folder drops, I think I'll just be buying folders as needed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well I can't even get that crap to load up cos My iPad is an older version and it's jail broken so I can't update the device unless I factory reset..is gree gonna make it compatible for older version?..I don't see the donation thing in the faction area

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am not getting any drops-I do have IOS with the unopened crates on my front screen. Your are on to something orange

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Post Count
    I've used over 6k in energy in all different maps and one folder, my faction has a total of 3 with 42 active players, this totally is going to suck

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by heath4pack View Post
    Hi Agent Orange. Long time no talk. Hope you are doing well.

I'm still on iOS 6 and did not have to do an update.

I have gotten seven so far from the aforementioned maps as well as the train station just now.

I'm restaging some from past events, so that is why I'm hitting those maps at the moment.
    Hey good to hear from you! The maps are the only place I have found these folders as well.

Agree it would make sense to start off everyone with some folders.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Ok, so after doing a bit more testing, something Gree should have done BEFORE rolling out this mess.

On IOS version 3.9 mw-20140102-6 will occaisionally drop folders but only if you have the crate display bug. What I mean by this is on you main screen if you see the number of unopened crates you have you aren't going to get folders. At least this is the case on the 6 IOS devices I am testing. One iPhone has the same version however also displays crates unopened and it has yet to get a folder.

On Android, it appears Gree has 'fixed' the app, the three devices I have tested all have the crate counter working yet none have dropped a folder this morning out of 54 mission kills!

So out of almost 200 mission kills I have 2 folders! WTF gree.
    iOS with crate display bug and data set mw_20140102_6 (and no App Store updates available) 3,300 energy dumped on Snow Patrol General (Natural Gas map) not one single flippin folder. Jesus Gree! It's sad when people expect you to screw up and are surprised on the rare occasion you don't. Where do your programmers come from? High school computer classes? BTW, a little explanation would be helpful.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    They obviously want you to buy folders. After seeing the energy usage vs folder drops, I think I'll just be buying folders as needed.
    My projections are about 7000 intel folders based in the CC Raid Boss event, so that would be 7000 gold... about 120 gold per member. Another con!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    My projections are about 7000 intel folders based in the CC Raid Boss event, so that would be 7000 gold... about 120 gold per member. Another con!
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Exactly why you should not buy folders as needed. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BUY FOLDERS. Both CC and KA have shown this through previous raid bosses. MW programmers are not reinventing the wheel. However, they are trying to "con" you out of your money. I spend money on this game, but not on something like this that should be free and only cost you energy, stamina, and xp.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Post Count
    Someone saw fit to remove a thread with me saying this event might go balls up on us.

And I'm sorry to report, it HAS gone balls up. Some of my factions mates were not able to get the folders to drop even though almost all of us are hitting the same target in the same mission map.

I'm also sorry to tell you this Gree, adjusting the folder drop rate algorithm to almost zero will not make us spend more gold. It has an opposite effect instead, which is making us spend less i.e. a boycott. Serves you guys right.