Please don't take it out on CJ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please don't take it out on CJ

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Please don't take it out on CJ

For all my complaints and issues I had with the game in the past, don't take it out on the messenger.. If I where in CJ's position I would have killed someone by now lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I totally agree.

Post Count
    Thanks CJ!!! All you hard work is greatly appreciated
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I try not to direct my complaints at any one person. I don't know what CJs actual job title is. If he is a PR guy that is here to help then he doesn't deserve to get pooped on. But if he is a developer then he deserves any justified complaints that come his way.

Since I don't know who is directly responsible I don't point fingers till I do.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree, I woulda quit by now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ represents the company. If the company that he is working for is messed up, he will hear it from customers. If he doesn't like that, he can find a different job. I don't agree with this notion that we should be nice to someone who represents a company that screws it's customers, doesn't listen to the customers and puts out untested products. As far as CJ himself, I think he is far from a good rep. It took him 2 hours today to respond to numerous questions about the drop rate for the folders. Instead, he was running around locking up threads and telling people to be constructive. My constructive suggestion is not to ignore customers and respond to them. The least he could do is to say: "we recorgnize the problem. We are truly sorry about it and are working to resolve it."

Oh yeah, that's 2 hours after the event started, but the complaints started rolling in way before that.
    Last edited by Shrinko; 01-03-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Post Count
    I'm not sure if you guys are trying to butter CJ up or just confused about the customer client relationship.

As a given all communications should be cordial. With that said CJ and other mods are to represents Gree and their stakeholders on this board. Their interest are with the company that pays them.

As a customer if I am spending hundreds of dollars on an app and it is constantly having issues with poor development, implementation, and post launch support I feel that customer support should be much more responsive. For the past 3 months, with about 4-8 events per month, I do not know of any that have not had issues. They have either started late, ended early, did not drop crates, and my favorite pumpkin pies.

In each case the response is something like we see the issue and we are working on it, calm down we are taking a look at it and will come back with something soon, and another favorite no we won't give you your gold back.

So what I would say to CJ and other mods is have your teams conduct proper testing, utilize proven SDLCs (Software Development Lifecycles). Agile could work for you. The complaints stem from your development teams mistakes.

I digress... Sounds like I'm at work.

Hi,

My name is Skittles and it has been 6hrs since my last gold purchase. The 40% caught me at a moment of weakness.
    I'm back on step 1 (I admit I am powerless over Gold sales and my addiction is unmanageable)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree with the original post.

Post Count
    CJ is a bad boy..... respect brutha

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    + 1 on the OP, and Sirrus as well.
    Quotes:
    Julius Caesar "Veni, vidi, vici" (I came, I saw, I conquered)
    Patton “The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”
    Duke of Wellington "Our army is composed of the scum of the earth - the mere scum of the earth."
    Churchill "I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma."
    Emperor Charles V "To God I speak Spanish, to women Italian, to men French, and to my horse - German."

Consistent Contributor Saint Anger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Stay classy.
    Yes, I'm talking to you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles711 View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys are trying to butter CJ up or just confused about the customer client relationship.

As a given all communications should be cordial. With that said CJ and other mods are to represents Gree and their stakeholders on this board. Their interest are with the company that pays them.

As a customer if I am spending hundreds of dollars on an app and it is constantly having issues with poor development, implementation, and post launch support I feel that customer support should be much more responsive. For the past 3 months, with about 4-8 events per month, I do not know of any that have not had issues. They have either started late, ended early, did not drop crates, and my favorite pumpkin pies.

In each case the response is something like we see the issue and we are working on it, calm down we are taking a look at it and will come back with something soon, and another favorite no we won't give you your gold back.

So what I would say to CJ and other mods is have your teams conduct proper testing, utilize proven SDLCs (Software Development Lifecycles). Agile could work for you. The complaints stem from your development teams mistakes.

I digress... Sounds like I'm at work.

Hi,

My name is Skittles and it has been 6hrs since my last gold purchase. The 40% caught me at a moment of weakness.
    I'm back on step 1 (I admit I am powerless over Gold sales and my addiction is unmanageable)
    nice text, wise words, but last paragraph ruined it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ has become a new man since he came back from a much deserved holiday vacation. He is kicking azz and taking(banning) names. Gree and we are fortunate to have him. He has done much to listen to our requests and implement them into the game ie... No overlapping events... more teamwork based events... Less bugs...
    He responds quick and it's obvious he is reading everything. He has also been leanient of a lot of the negativity that's always crapping on our community as well.

Keep up the good work bro. I have yet to see any bugs in the Raid Boss unless me getting 50% of top dog loot prizes is a bug that actually helps me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    ie... No overlapping events... more teamwork based events... Less bugs...
    He responds quick and it's obvious he is reading everything. He has also been leanient of a lot of the negativity that's always crapping on our community as well.
    what was wrong with overlapping events? I liked it. Did some energy ltq to trigger boss etc. Was much better