Molly Maguires vs SAS - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Who will win the war?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • SAS

96 65.75%
  • Molly Maguires

50 34.25%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly Maguires vs SAS

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    1: not mofisto
    2: never been in that syndicate no.
    3: this just shows more lies on your part to try and save face and discredit me. But alas you can't, because my account, unlike yours, is completely legit.

Keep the lies coming old man.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    3: this just shows more lies on your part to try and save face and discredit me. But alas you can't, because my account, unlike yours, is completely legit.
    Except for the part in which you belonged to a syndicate that hacked IP points.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I was never in that syndicate. We both have pimples in our name. That's the only reason you have for thing me to that syn.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    I was never in that syndicate. We both have pimples in our name. That's the only reason you have for thing me to that syn.
    Others have confirmed it in another thread as well. The only reason you are in your one person streak team at the moment is because the rest of your syndicate was banned and / or dismantled by Gree. You knew they were messing about with their IP mods but you decided to stay because of the prizes.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I was never in that syndicate. We both have pimples in our name. That's the only reason you have for thing me to that syn. You could ask big money for there roster, I would never of been there.
    Yet again you just make things up to try and discredit me. Of the two of us, you are the one who led a completely cheating syn not me.
    You should be careful who's lies you believe, because they just show you up even more.
    But keep trying with your lies and guessesin your goal of discrediting me. It's already been wl
    Proven you are the cheat here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    SAS = #1
    Molly Maguires =#150

Good job you got those broad shoulders MV, looks like your holding up the top 149 on the leaderboard.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Others have confirmed it in another thread as well. The only reason you are in your one person streak team at the moment is because the rest of your syndicate was banned and / or dismantled by Gree. You knew they were messing about with their IP mods but you decided to stay because of the prizes.
    You show me one part that puts me in that syndicate apart from having pimples in my name?
    You can't because yet again you are lying grimmy. You can make false accusations to try and make me look as bad as you, yet the evidence that you cheated is there for all to see.
    You led and built a syndicate entirely on glitches. You built your stats on glitches. You try to discredit me with lies to try and get yourself some credence. It doesn't work.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dribblin todger View Post
    SAS = #1
    Molly Maguires =#150

Good job you got those broad shoulders MV, looks like your holding up the top 149 on the leaderboard.
    MV has nothing to do with Molly's. He's sucked In half of the forum so I guess hats off to him.

Half of the forum need to wake ups! to this man! boobs

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Touch Down View Post
    MV has nothing to do with Molly's. He's sucked In half of the forum so I guess hats off to him.

Half of the forum need to wake ups! to this man! boobs
    No one should wake up to his boobs.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I jumped into the Molly's Faction during the SLTQ and I can confirm Molly's Voice is a troll and not a member. I'm also in a group with an actual Molly member, and he has confirmed Molly's Voice is not a member and is just trying to stir up hate for the Molly Maguires. I've new found respect for the Molly Maguires knowing they have to deal with someone on the forums trying to discredit their Syndicate. Really, it's just sad that someone feels they have to go to such lengths to make another Syndicate look bad.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tomstenson View Post
    I jumped into the Molly's Faction during the SLTQ and I can confirm Molly's Voice is a troll and not a member. I'm also in a group with an actual Molly member, and he has confirmed Molly's Voice is not a member and is just trying to stir up hate for the Molly Maguires. I've new found respect for the Molly Maguires knowing they have to deal with someone on the forums trying to discredit their Syndicate. Really, it's just sad that someone feels they have to go to such lengths to make another Syndicate look bad.
    and there i was taken in by this MV (person, cant tell whether its male or female).. thanks for the clarification..

Post Count
    You're a liar. Mollys voice is our glorious leader. How dare you tarnish his reputation with lies and propaganda!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    You're a liar. Mollys voice is our glorious leader. How dare you tarnish his reputation with lies and propaganda!
    I don't understand the point of trying to tarnish another Syndicate. Molly's always finish in the Top 150 - 100. No way any Syndicate Leader would make such claims. Only a troll with multiple Gree Forum profiles, or a group of trolls butt hurt at another Syndicate would do what you guys do. It's rather sad that your life (lives) are so empty you feel the need to do this.

Post Count
    I don't understand the point of trying to tarnish another Syndicate.
    Neither do I, so stop it at once please!

Post Count
    I normally don't respond to fantastical claims, but this guy and others like him clearly need to put down the kool aid and stop believing everything that is told to them by disgruntled former members of MoM. I mean really people, get a life. Why don't you spend a little more time on your game and a little less time trying to bring me down. Maybe then your stats won't be awful and we may consider you for a spot on our mini syn. Until then, I'm pretty sure the Molly Maguires will be alright in this war without your support. Once again, I will be traveling the high road and once this war is done you will all see how wrong you've been. I have been keeping track and I will expect full apologies via PM from all the haters and doubters by Monday 8PM PST. Failure to do so will result in being added to our hitlist.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.