Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Boooo. Just boo

Unhappy Boooo. Just boo

I hate how I don't have a 50-chest option. I don't care much for Notus+.. but I want the OPTION in the future.. This is the second time I've noticed this (the first being Tempered Battlegear+ a few weeks back)..
    Is there no hope?! :[

Oh well... Short rant over. Happy New Year everyone!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post

I hate how I don't have a 50-chest option. I don't care much for Notus+.. but I want the OPTION in the future.. This is the second time I've noticed this (the first being Tempered Battlegear+ a few weeks back)..
    Is there no hope?! :[

Oh well... Short rant over. Happy New Year everyone!

ouch.. but wait.. you collected 87 keys? LOL

I have 30. You answered my question for me lol! It'll get changed one day probably.

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    ouch.. but wait.. you collected 87 keys? LOL
    Yes.. I didn't need to use them for anything!! xD

I'm a hoarder..
    D:
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Bro, be thankful that GREE is even allowing us to use free keys on offers like these. I wouldn't complain but thank them for their generosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I have 30. You answered my question for me lol! It'll get changed one day probably.
    Hopefully!!
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

nah they just want us to use up those free keys that we hoard, then we can get the open 50 option...
    (would be nicer to have that use 50 free dp keys options though for some hoarders....)

thankful that they even allow the use 11 free darkprince keys, and that i have 11 dp keys available....

I'm up to 46 myself from slow hoarding. Thought I could get a 50 pack, ouch. Should change imo.

Why bother to open 50 chests at all? You get the same amount of fusion boosts by opening 4*11.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakurou View Post
    Why bother to open 50 chests at all? You get the same amount of fusion boosts by opening 4*11.
    You get the same amount of boosts for 5 keys more. Thats not a good deal. I'd rather be able to do the 50 chest deal and still have saved 5 keys.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    You get the same amount of boosts for 5 keys more. Thats not a good deal. I'd rather be able to do the 50 chest deal and still have saved 5 keys.
    You actually get same amount of boosts from 11 chest * 4 as from 50 chest deal so you actually save 6 keys. Only difference is paying 6 more keys for the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrips View Post
    You actually get same amount of boosts from 11 chest * 4 as from 50 chest deal so you actually save 6 keys. Only difference is paying 6 more keys for the armor.
    Yes, but its more expensive to tap 4x11 chests. 55 keys for 20 boosts or 50 keys for 20 boosts - I think everyone would agrees on it would be best to open 50 chests at once.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Yes, but its more expensive to tap 4x11 chests. 55 keys for 20 boosts or 50 keys for 20 boosts - I think everyone would agrees on it would be best to open 50 chests at once.
    Actually this current deal gives you 5 boosts for the x11 deal. So 4x11 would give you 20 boosts which makes it 6 keys cheaper for the same amount of boosts.

That's just for those of us that have saved keys though, if you are purchasing them thats a different story.
    Last edited by Bluntman; 01-05-2014 at 12:25 AM.
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

4x11 = 44

If Notus+ is useless for you, then other DPC armors should be aswell. This means you are propably aiming for boosts. Actually, 4x11=44 opening gives you the same amount of boost as 50 chests.