Goodbye Succubus. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye Succubus.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am touched by the beautiful messages from Binky (who I love) and Eion (who I also love). I encourage other players to express their feelings here too. And Teach -- thank you very much for starting this thread!

And guys -- don't let the haters and the immature little boys ruin the otherwise beautiful sentiments expressed here. It's OK; unfortunately it happens in every thread in this forum. Mandy will rest forever in heaven; they will roast forever in hell.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I didn't know Succubus (Mandy), but may she rest in peace and her family be comforted in knowing that she is no longer in pain.
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 01-04-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

Note the forum rules and respect each other.

Thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank you Sirius

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [FwD] VL4D View Post
    Hi all I have left Cc and sad to hear the news about Mandy. We should all take a look at how we chat with all players. Treat those how you would want to be treated. Mandy I'm sorry and hope you are at rest. To the family my prayers are with you if that means anything. The game is a game but realize some take it further be a Friend and not a troll.

Peace out all and good luck in life
    Binky/chairman meow
    Couldn't be said better. R.I.P.

Mandy was an amazing mother, daughter, sister, and just an overall amazing person. I had the pleasure of getting to meet Mandy when she joined TBC back in May of last year. We hit it off immediately and became very close. She was like a sister to me, and I admired and loved her dearly. She was a very fun, energetic, and passionate person, someone you always wanted to be around. I had the honor of getting to battle alongside her in several wars and she was a true warrior, always at the top in points.

Unfortunately, Mandy and I had a falling out and didn't chat with each other for a very long time, but luckily we started chatting again in early December thanks to Eion who reached out to her for me (Thank you so much Eion). We made amends and I was very happy to have her back in my life.

I didn't hear from her again until New Years Eve. She was chatting with Eion and I and that's when she told me that she was sick, and didn't have much longer to live as there's nothing more that could be done. I was devastated, and heartbroken for her.

Like Eion, I had the privilege of getting to chat with her not too long before she passed. She sent me a chat about 2 hours before she passed that was basically telling me goodbye.

Mandy, I will never forget you, and I know that you're smiling down on us all. I love you, and may you forever RIP.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by T - RIP Mandy View Post
    Mandy was an amazing mother, daughter, sister, and just an overall amazing person. I had the pleasure of getting to meet Mandy when she joined TBC back in May of last year. We hit it off immediately and became very close. She was like a sister to me, and I admired and loved her dearly. She was a very fun, energetic, and passionate person, someone you always wanted to be around. I had the honor of getting to battle alongside her in several wars and she was a true warrior, always at the top in points.

Unfortunately, Mandy and I had a falling out and didn't chat with each other for a very long time, but luckily we started chatting again in early December thanks to Eion who reached out to her for me (Thank you so much Eion). We made amends and I was very happy to have her back in my life.

I didn't hear from her again until New Years Eve. She was chatting with Eion and I and that's when she told me that she was sick, and didn't have much longer to live as there's nothing more that could be done. I was devastated, and heartbroken for her.

Like Eion, I had the privilege of getting to chat with her not too long before she passed. She sent me a chat about 2 hours before she passed that was basically telling me goodbye.

Mandy, I will never forget you, and I know that you're smiling down on us all. I love you, and may you forever RIP.
    Thanks for creating a forum account to post this. If you are who I think you are thanks for letting me know about her passing. I didn't know her a lot in game, just chatted with her a few times on kakao, but felt compelled to create this thread to at least give some people a chance to express condolences.
    retired