Goodbye Succubus.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Succubus.

Post Count

Goodbye Succubus.

Just heard about this today.. sad news to start the year...I know she was in several of the big syndicates so figured most people on the forums knew her..
    Last edited by iteachem; 01-02-2014 at 03:11 PM.
    retired

Post Count
    yeah well, i didn't know mandy (Succubus) either but sad to know about her .. she had spinal cancer .. sad. prayers with her family.

Post Count
    Mandy was a beautiful, kindhearted woman. Iteachum, much respect to you for acknowledging her. I hope this serves as a reminder to be kind to the players we meet via means such as CC.

---TZU---

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Scam View Post
    always read or ear they quit but i see all in game lol.... or they sold account or they change name and continue to play.

anyway no worries.. that not a game finaly?

the players who spend the most is the best, how we can talk about a game or any strategy ?

no one can pretend be good when money create at 200% ur char.

i talk for myslef too.

that pathetic to spend so many and near fraud when u see nothing is do for player and game, all is do for take only money.

addict at game and they work not for make the game more enjoyable, just for take money...

we don't have any challenge.. look the LTQ at the moment, i can go at 10/15 after i need to spend, no way for do for free or just with time..

not realy enjoyable..

look TAM, that a good example. money create her char, not her with massive playing or just invest time and litle money, like 95% of game..

there is a real problem about Gree and how they do thing.. all about money..
    Hey genius, she passed away. Show a little respect.

Post Count
    How the hell is the above post related to the topic of someone dieing, stay on point. Rant in another topic, I'm sure there are plenty to choose from.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    yeah well, i didn't know mandy (Succubus) either but sad to know about her .. she had spinal cancer .. sad. prayers with her family.
    Woah, I was chatting with her on kakao about a month back, had no idea she was ill, how terrible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    RIP QUEEN Done. You will forever be missed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Mandy went through some personality changes while I knew her. I now realize they were probably related to her disease. At her best, she was a warm, generous, wonderful person. She was super-smart; spoke multiple languages and was a physician specializing in oncological diseases. Cruel bit of irony that.

It has made my heart feel good in the past few days to see players who have disliked each other for years come together in small chat rooms to share information about her last few days and about the funeral arrangements. No matter what the haters say, the CC player community, at its best, is a network of nice people.

Rest in peace, dear Mandy. May heaven be filled with powerful laser cannons that can be purchased with respect points and may you lead a winning syndicate for as long as you like.

Heather

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyperson1 View Post
    Mandy went through some personality changes while I knew her. I now realize they were probably related to her disease. At her best, she was a warm, generous, wonderful person. She was super-smart; spoke multiple languages and was a physician specializing in oncological diseases. Cruel bit of irony that.

It has made my heart feel good in the past few days to see players who have disliked each other for years come together in small chat rooms to share information about her last few days and about the funeral arrangements. No matter what the haters say, the CC player community, at its best, is a network of nice people.

Rest in peace, dear Mandy. May heaven be filled with powerful laser cannons that can be purchased with respect points and may you lead a winning syndicate for as long as you like.

Heather
    couldnt have said it better myself

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi all I have left Cc and sad to hear the news about Mandy. We should all take a look at how we chat with all players. Treat those how you would want to be treated. Mandy I'm sorry and hope you are at rest. To the family my prayers are with you if that means anything. The game is a game but realize some take it further be a Friend and not a troll.

Peace out all and good luck in life
    Binky/chairman meow

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is a message from Eion. She was one of the last people that Mandy spoke with. Eion cannot post here and asked me to do it for her.

Mandy, I thank you for the priviledge of having been one of the last people you chose to speak to and asked that I take care of your son David who you turned your account over to. I will miss you and your big heart (something not everyone saw) and your humor which always had me cracking up

You will always be remembered in CC and your son David will be taken care of by all of us who cared about you because that's what you wanted. Rest in Peace dear Mandy

That is the end of the message. I will say that Eion is indeed having a hard time and Mandy, you have touched her life in a very deep and profound way.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KorPopBarJokUps View Post
    I would like to touch her in a deep way this much is true
    WOW, where are your morals???

Banned
    Post Count
    Morals? We don't need no stinking morals.

Or tacos for that matter!
    We get it. You like attention, you lack maturity, and you saw this as a good oppurtunity to stir up some crap. But a woman just passed away from cancer. Move along.

Post Count
    I would like to touch her in a deep way this much is true
    Get this scum off the forum, and delete their posts GREE. Worst attempt at trolling I have seen in my life.

You sad ****! Grow up!
    337-753-666

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow dude you have some serious issues....someone needs to ban this heartless prick..you need help bro