Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Just to fore warn everyone. I play another gree game also and we all complained about needing new content and now we have had it for the last three months it's too much. There is never any down time..There is ALWAYS a event going. Be careful what u ask for.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

i don't blow 1000's on a pixelated game.. i'm here for the enjoyment of it in a casual but serious manner.. but when it comes down to it.. i agree with op.. but the sad fact is.. this is digital.... people will cheat whichever way they can... sad.. but TRUE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    I play the same amount as always.. I used to score 250 to 500 now it is 5000 to 10000. I figure the better setup must be drawing more people to pay a little bit for gems which helps with the health of the game in general.
    Not talking to you the player I am talking to the statement of "go +or go home". I am saying having plus means nothing with the way the guild war is set up.

U don't use any of your plusses to fight..you strip for everyone including the nonRR guilds. You do this because u are bored and u don't care. When I was farming you your name was boRRed. Remember? I am trying to make a general point that going for a plus seems pointless. Epics in general are pointless but if u must have one, cuz they sparkle, the poor mans way to get one is the pointless guild war...

Please don't take it personal you didn't make the rules...GREE did. By the way K&D dropped 14 more places in overall gross revenue compared to last month. It now makes less then 12k a day. It's just dying.... It is this fact that I hope will cause Gree to change the faulty guild war business model.
    So which is it Spock? Healthy or dying? I can't decide which you think it is. Also, please let us know where you get these "facts" you spew, er type out. If it is drawing more people to pay a little, but still losing revenue... does that mean that the whales are finally getting fed up? I would think the fact there is a few threads on the forum referencing account selling means that it has.

As to going for plus being pointless... and then saying that even epics are pointless in GW, why did you jump from your main guild to Cents for a fight, when all Cents did is fight strip battles themselves? Same reasoning to fight for 2nd or 3rd when you get essentially the same rewards as the guild that places 10th. Why bother? Someone wanted the sparkly I guess.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 01-06-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

lol. why plus. cuz no armor has higher stats than epic plus.

3 epic plus + guild bonus + rank bonus = win all the time.

you don't need them. ofc. u are right but people still want them.

u dont need a ferrari, bmw, porsche etc. but u still want them.

same logic.

its not a need its a want. lol
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Where are you reading this statistic? Please post a link. 12K/day is seems awfully low. I imagine their income varies based on events (new chests, GWs, sales, etc.) is that an average or a snapshot?
    http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/...op-10-grossing
    http://appshopper.com/bestsellers/gros/?device=iphone

The first one says that number 50 is about 12k per day. The second one shows K&D down 10 spots to 61 the month before it was -4 spots. I have not spent any time looking at this PALE RIDER but it appears to be a ranking based on gross revenue. If u get better insight let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    So which is it Spock? Healthy or dying? I can't decide which you think it is. Also, please let us know where you get these "facts" you spew, er type out. If it is drawing more people to pay a little, but still losing revenue... does that mean that the whales are finally getting fed up? I would think the fact there is a few threads on the forum referencing account selling means that it has.

As to going for plus being pointless... and then saying that even epics are pointless in GW, why did you jump from your main guild to Cents for a fight, when all Cents did is fight strip battles themselves? Same reasoning to fight for 2nd or 3rd when you get essentially the same rewards as the guild that places 10th. Why bother? Someone wanted the sparkly I guess.
    The arena game is helping. The GW is hurting it. The two statements can coexist. You are correct in that I like the sparkly ones and they are cheap in the guild wars as I said. I can't see needing them to fight anyone since no one does during the guild war in the top 10 or so guilds... Did u have a serious knock down drag out battle? We didn't including our fight with u. U guys were not interested in fighting.

There is no competition.... it's just about spending gems with a group of guys to get the sparkly armor which is cool. The epic + doesn't sparkle any brighter so who cares?...Make the GW a competition and then it will get really fun!
    Last edited by Mr Spock; 01-06-2014 at 06:30 PM.

The arena game is helping. The GW is hurting it. The two statements can coexist. You are correct in that I like the sparkly ones and they are cheap in the guild wars as I said. I can't see needing them to fight anyone since no one does during the guild war in the top 10 or so guilds... Did u have a serious knock down drag out battle? We didn't including our fight with u. U guys were not interested in fighting.

There is no competition.... it's just about spending gems with a group of guys to get the sparkly armor which is cool. The epic + doesn't sparkle any brighter so who cares?...Make the GW a competition and then it will get really fun!
    lol. its about the stats. not just the sparkle.

some ppl do care, actually alot do. if it sparkles but its weak. its no use.

boils down to the stats in the end and the elements.

Please read, its NOT a need. it's a WANT!

lol, i just think that the GW points shud be more interesting. and not just purely random.

i.e: armors, level and rank etc. and if u want a small random factor.

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/...op-10-grossing
    http://appshopper.com/bestsellers/gros/?device=iphone

The first one says that number 50 is about 12k per day. The second one shows K&D down 10 spots to 61 the month before it was -4 spots. I have not spent any time looking at this PALE RIDER but it appears to be a ranking based on gross revenue. If u get better insight let me know.
    Thanks for posting. Looks just like you described. $12K per day through iOS. Wonder how much is generated by gemming during GWs. So we have a GW 3 days out of every 14 or 21.4% of the time. The top 15 guilds score between 35 and 45 million per day during a GW. There's a guy who usually posts a spreadsheet with an estimated breakdown of cash spent I just can't find it. Would be interesting to settle the question of how much of GREE's direct revenue comes from top guild GW spending. It could also be fairly easily extrapolated to include the top 50 guilds.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Looked at the thread title and expected something completely different. Gotta say, I'm a little bit disappointed.

better?
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Very misleading thread title - if RR were offering strippers to all members, then I'm sure that there would be even more Rainbow guilds. Hell, I'd be there; spend the same, but with added benefits.
    https://groupme.com/join_group/111752286/ztWL9q

Quote Originally Posted by friskie View Post

better?
    THAT'S the stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakko View Post
    THAT'S the stuff!

nias very nias

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)