Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

I don't have multiple accounts, I have friends. You should try living in the real world sometime.

You should try it sometime. The view from up here is much better and less chance of my horse sh**ing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    We don't get personal pride or self worth as the #1 guild, we get + armors & like I have been saying since BEFORE DPC CHEST EXISTED:
    Go + or go home.
    Learn android learn ^_^ oh and don't be offended p:
    Eun, slave idea is interesting , why you don't read more .? Can I recommend "book" ^_^
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by soukies View Post
    You should try living in the real world sometime.
    LOL.. its cool i post there too
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

I've read far too many books, & lived in too many places, which is why I have such cynical view of the world.

I am pretty sure that new things won't kill you ^_^ all you need is try to hear not to change your mind "smart guy like you won't be easy to change his mind & also won't be scared from book
    Touch for life.

And nothing is must so you can ignore
    Touch for life.

So the guy raging like a mad bull on an internet forum concerning a phone game tells other people to try living in the real world...

Im getting my popcorn!
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

"My internet personality is bigger than yours!"
    No mine is.
    "NO, MINE IS! And I live in the real world"
    No, I live in the real world...
    "Well I'm morally superior.."
    And so on...

I swear I've heard this before. Anywho.

Also: Totally not shocked that this thread is still active.

Unintentional bump-a-roo
    Last edited by busteroaf; 01-04-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Pride & integrity went out the door the day the US fed reserve came into existence. Get off your high horse, you'll die as a slave like the rest of us. We don't get personal pride or self worth as the #1 guild, we get + armors & like I have been saying since BEFORE DPC CHEST EXISTED:

Go + or go home.
    Why do u need a + when there is never a reason to use it. I don't need a plus to kill a stripped GM. When you aren't fake fighting an alliance guild then no one is bothering to fight in general....I am missing the point of paying for an armor you don't need in the current system. I will say that the guild war is the best way for a poor man to get an epic though.. I don't get the bragging that you have actually achieved anything of import. My last guild war epic cost 96 bucks and I scored 11th in the guild my guild could of spent half of what they spent and still scored top 10. The RR could have spent half of what they did and still got the plus...

I don't farm stripped GMs, Spock.

You don't need them to strip :-D

Not talking to you the player I am talking to the statement of "go +or go home". I am saying having plus means nothing with the way the guild war is set up.

U don't use any of your plusses to fight..you strip for everyone including the nonRR guilds. You do this because u are bored and u don't care. When I was farming you your name was boRRed. Remember? I am trying to make a general point that going for a plus seems pointless. Epics in general are pointless but if u must have one, cuz they sparkle, the poor mans way to get one is the pointless guild war...

Please don't take it personal you didn't make the rules...GREE did. By the way K&D dropped 14 more places in overall gross revenue compared to last month. It now makes less then 12k a day. It's just dying.... It is this fact that I hope will cause Gree to change the faulty guild war business model.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Please don't take it personal you didn't make the rules...GREE did. By the way K&D dropped 14 more places in overall gross revenue compared to last month. It now makes less then 12k a day. It's just dying.... It is this fact that I hope will cause Gree to change the faulty guild war business model.
    Where are you reading this statistic? Please post a link. 12K/day is seems awfully low. I imagine their income varies based on events (new chests, GWs, sales, etc.) is that an average or a snapshot?
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

I just read the synopsis of GREE's Q3 earnings report and the one bright spot was the Funzio line of games overseas growth (i.e. outside Japan). It more than doubled.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.