Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

lol. honestly.

Alot of nonsense in here. Just wanna clarify some things up.

1. RR doesnt win because of stripping, they win because they have the biggest gem spenders.
    2. Even if stripping is gone, RR will continue to win because they have the biggest gem spenders.
    3. If you wanna take RR down, easiest way is to get a sponsor and hire 40 farmers that will just gem 24/7. No sleep or play on shifts.
    4. Removing stripping will probably bring down the points lower.
    5. Does not affect spending, as gems are always on a "fixed price". Stripping on makes the points looks good as they are just higher due to stripping. Kinda sucks tho cuz Android always comes out losing like noobs cuz we dont have win bonuses.
    6. Maybe its a GREE strategy to make iOS players spend more. IDK.
    7. Stripping is not cheating as define by the rules of the game. IF it was, but it clearly isn't GREE would have banned the whole of top 100 maybe, and we all know that ain't gonna happen.
    8. Honor? lol, there is no skill involved in this game, so what honor are u talking about? Who can press the attack button more often. Sacrifice more gems and time on this game to win? lol, seriously.
    9. Give RR a break, it's not easy running a no.1 guild. Player retention and getting great new players to replace retiring ones is difficult. Try running a no.1 guild yourself and you'll know what i'm talking about. Hate them for being rich or have more money that you? Why don't just play another game? Enuc might be a "jerk" at times but im sure that's cause he's just bored. He's probably A NICE guy IRL. Alot of trolls online. gotta take things with a pinch of salt.

Conclusion: Stripping has no impact on who actually wins.
    What determines who wins is who spends the most during GW.
    Do not be deceived by the points.

lol, I don't get what's with all the hating on RR. If you can't beat them, join em
    Last edited by toogoodformyowngood; 01-02-2014 at 05:36 PM.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

To little to late.

What you are hearing is that i never asked and never would.

when i first read stripping whatever in that locked thread

first thought was you guys in a video chat removing clothes for memberships
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Quote Originally Posted by soukies View Post
    To little to late.
    Too little Too late.

Wow. Insulting people is so honorable too.

Again, I'm sure this is above your head, but the ones who strip, benefits both teams. Do you think rank 100 guilds could beat RR straight up? Not likely. Be allowed to farm the RR GM will get them more points than they would likely get straight up. That is just the facts. This mutually beneficial thing? Maybe you should look it up.

But until then, have fun having your honorable wars and see where that takes you. Most likely, placed behind everyone else who has friends in game and benefits from mutual strips.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

wow the open arm welcome with a problem! eggheads galore and if not in top 10 you don't matter.I love this form you can be the smartest person if you have no idea what your talking about.started as a congrats on the win to a F U because not in top ten or as smart as you.sorry about that so lets just call it the end of this for me .so big Eunuchorn sorry you didn't see it as a congarts on other post.wasnt calling you out was a RR fan but now you have shown me your true self THANKS .and I was thinking of trying out in the RR with my $3500 iTunes account .but you are rude know it all and a piece of work to say the least.so poop on the little guy but don't forget to wipe leaves a rainbow rash

Lol, it's my post. I can spell it however I want to. And honestly, I don't really care anymore. This game has become more frustration than fun. I can find better ways to spend my time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkat View Post
    NOPE join all the coalitions that strip for each other so they can get alot of points ! .so even if you spend 100 gems the strippers are spending 100 and getting triple if not quadruple the point off stripped players vs heads up battle.so faulty game NAH.just alot of unsporting guilds stripping for each other . So you can spend 1000 gems and never break the top 10 .unless you form a alliance with a stripper.

Wasnt really aiming at you just saying nice job.but since you pulled you pants down and bent over OK! You know as well as others stripped knights still have 3 ! I know you require 3 k gems at least.I also know I have been asked by RR members to strip during war.so if it is 1 knight you are correct but you know they still have three knights with bs armor on living flame and etc. . So why act like stripping and alliances are NEW to you? Was just saying you have to have another guild to boost off to reach top ten not you and RR suck ! So get you panties back out of a knot and enjoy the game

wow the open arm welcome with a problem! eggheads galore and if not in top 10 you don't matter.I love this form you can be the smartest person if you have no idea what your talking about.started as a congrats on the win to a F U because not in top ten or as smart as you.sorry about that so lets just call it the end of this for me .so big Eunuchorn sorry you didn't see it as a congarts on other post.wasnt calling you out was a RR fan but now you have shown me your true self THANKS .and I was thinking of trying out in the RR with my $3500 iTunes account .but you are rude know it all and a piece of work to say the least.so poop on the little guy but don't forget to wipe leaves a rainbow rash
    I'm such a jerk, all this interaction we've had. I agree, it's cheating, which is why I said I don't farm them. Pretty sure I've been rather civil.

Thanks for the congratulations, despite it being smothered in cynicism & mockery. Take it up with Gree.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 01-02-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Lol, it's my post. I can spell it however I want to. And honestly, I don't really care anymore. This game has become more frustration than fun. I can find better ways to spend my time and money.
    when i stop caring.. i stop posting..
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Making multiple forum accounts this soon? Yeah. I'm sure you've got something better to do with your spare time.

Also, you won't be missed.

Pm me on line though if you want to exchange pleasantries.

Busteroaf
    Retired

You can take this for what it's worth or leave:
    If you are a guild that participated in stripping for the RR alliance ask yourself what benefit it is to you? You spend 100's if not 1000's of dollars to help another guild win.

Ask yourself if they would actually be able to if you weren't helping them. If you are content always coming in second then please continue to do so.

If you think it's not cheating ask yourself if your favorite football, basketball or whatever team did that to help another team succeed, would you think it was cheating then? If it was your high school football coach that asked you not to give 100% so that someone else could BE BETTER THAN YOU, would you think that was cheating? Would you think it was right or fair?

There is no HONOR in winning if you have to cheat to win. And it doesn't matter if you come in 1st or 25th, if you have stripped your gear to let someone else get ahead, than you're a cheater and will never know your or your guilds full potential.
    I have one phrase to summarize this thread: "sore loser"

It's all just a part of the game folks try your best, beat it, have fun, accept your short comings.. try again next time!

Thunderkat
    Originally Posted by Kangaroeland
    If you spend 1000 gems each and dont reach top10 your an idiot. Or does this refer to ios cause i have no knowledge of what goes on there
    Ios RR had over 20 MILLION points

01-02-2014 02:16 PM #22
    Eunuchorn

I'm boggled. Did Thunderkat really just say spend 100 gems on stripped GM for more points than 100 gems on unstripped GM?

Methinks someone doesn't understand basic game mechanics.

Thanks for the congratulations, despite it being smothered in cynicism & mockery.

You took the first shot dumbass .and its I think not methinks get it right .
    The mockey was all you but I forgot your smarter than me and already know that just a reminder kiss my a z z

Sore loser is a loose term you play the redwing by yourself and see if you have a shot

Post count +2. Congrats ThunderKitty.

(Originally it said +1. I hit the button saying "Edit Post" and... edited it. See what I did there?)
    Last edited by busteroaf; 01-02-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired