Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Strippers for GW

You can take this for what it's worth or leave:
    If you are a guild that participated in stripping for the RR alliance ask yourself what benefit it is to you? You spend 100's if not 1000's of dollars to help another guild win.

Ask yourself if they would actually be able to if you weren't helping them. If you are content always coming in second then please continue to do so.

If you think it's not cheating ask yourself if your favorite football, basketball or whatever team did that to help another team succeed, would you think it was cheating then? If it was your high school football coach that asked you not to give 100% so that someone else could BE BETTER THAN YOU, would you think that was cheating? Would you think it was right or fair?

There is no HONOR in winning if you have to cheat to win. And it doesn't matter if you come in 1st or 25th, if you have stripped your gear to let someone else get ahead, than you're a cheater and will never know your or your guilds full potential.
    Last edited by Thunderkat; 01-02-2014 at 04:49 PM.

I would love if my Arby+ showed more cleavage.

Wait a second..

So what place did your guild come in? Second?

Oh I forgot to mention, this is Soukies. Since you were so threatened by my i don't give a **** what you think comment that you I was locked out of my account. Guess what? I still don't give a **** what you think.

Strip or not rr will always win. If there was no stripping at all it would be cheaper
    CjMiller
    1M club

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkat View Post
    Oh I forgot to mention, this is Soukies. Since you were so threatened by my i don't give a **** what you think comment that you I was locked out of my account. Guess what? I still don't give a **** what you think.
    So do you people blindly think RR is the only guild that takes advantage of stripping? Do you watch the leaderboards during war? If you notice when guilds gain 1.4 million in one battle... That isn't against an active, rotating armor guild. It's against a stripped guild. Or ever see DPA climb 2 million in a battle at the beginning? Guess what? They strip too.

And clearly you don't see the benefits of stripping for other guilds, which all of the alliance guilds do. Giving away wins so other allies can gain points, get better positions in the rankings, better rewards.

Please get off your moral high horse. No one cares. Keep trying to say RR is the only one doing it when it's clear that EVERY OTHER top 10 guild takes advantage of it too.

Also, maybe it was your foul language that got you banned. Trust me, no one is scared of you.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Almost all IOS top guilds strip. That is just the way it is, with leadership bonus points. On Android, there is still some stripping, but it is not quite as extreme. People usually find a weak commander and go to town. There is no point in pointing fingers, as everyone does it, so the only solution, is to ban unmaxed armors. That won't be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    So do you people blindly think RR is the only guild that takes advantage of stripping? Do you watch the leaderboards during war? If you notice when guilds gain 1.4 million in one battle... That isn't against an active, rotating armor guild. It's against a stripped guild. Or ever see DPA climb 2 million in a battle at the beginning? Guess what? They strip too.

And clearly you don't see the benefits of stripping for other guilds, which all of the alliance guilds do. Giving away wins so other allies can gain points, get better positions in the rankings, better rewards.

Please get off your moral high horse. No one cares. Keep trying to say RR is the only one doing it when it's clear that EVERY OTHER top 10 guild takes advantage of it too.

Also, maybe it was your foul language that got you banned. Trust me, no one is scared of you.
    Are you stupid??? If I thought it was just RR why would I have said the guilds. With an S. meaning more than one. Let me guess, you're a stripper for RR to. Why don't you find some morals and go F*** yourself.

So stripping is cool .doesnt affect gree but find a glitch that gets you ahead and you get BANNED!
    Wow and moral high horse it just a average horse your just so low down you need to reach up to touch bottom(sorry it looked like a high horse to you bilbo)wasn't calling out RR was actually saying nice job . Then ER wanted to LIE and say stripped players didnt get you more points ! Really if not why do the strip ....to look cool get real !!!
    And if no one cares why even post ???
    Oh yeah because they do

Quote Originally Posted by adraff View Post
    So what place did your guild come in? Second?
    That's kind of the point of the entire topic

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I would love if my Arby+ showed more cleavage.
    I think my PIMP Lady's moontide needs a chest opening.

Quote Originally Posted by soukies View Post
    Are you stupid??? If I thought it was just RR why would I have said the guilds. With an S. meaning more than one. Let me guess, you're a stripper for RR to. Why don't you find some morals and go F*** yourself.
    You titled the post as "Strippers for RR". If you meant all the strippers that strip for ALL the guilds that use it, you would have named it so. But no, you wanted to call out RR instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkat View Post
    So stripping is cool .doesnt affect gree but find a glitch that gets you ahead and you get BANNED!
    Wow and moral high horse it just a average horse your just so low down you need to reach up to touch bottom(sorry it looked like a high horse to you bilbo)wasn't calling out RR was actually saying nice job . Then ER wanted to LIE and say stripped players didnt get you more points ! Really if not why do the strip ....to look cool get real !!!
    And if no one cares why even post ???
    Oh yeah because they do
    The reason you get more points is because it's QUICKER, it has nothing to do with the armors. If you spend 45 seconds fighting, and potentially losing, vs 10 seconds on a guaranteed win, which do you think generates more points. Guilds don't get the points because a stripped GM gives more, it's because they can do 400 battles in a single matchup. Quantity over quality. When the goal is the most points... You figure it out.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 01-02-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by soukies View Post
    Your lack of intelligence astounds me... Your thread title is "Strippers for RR". First off if you read the second line of buster's sig, you will start to see how dumb you sound. Secondly, how can using a game mechanic that gree has blatantly refused to fix be classified as cheating. You don't seem to realize we would LOVE if stripping was removed. It would mean cheaper epic+ armors for us. Next time you think about posting anything please do us all a favor and think about what your saying first.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Gree loves stripping. It helps them make money faster.

I see that the lower intelligence crowd is in. My point is you are letting someone else win. I has nothing to do with Gree. They get their money either way. It has to do with players personally but if you are all happy l with giving up your win to someone else who am I to stop you. Fact is you are conceding to be losers, therefore you always will be.