Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Rainbow is a brand, Rainbow Coalition(Rco) is an organization, & RR is a figurehead.
    We have huge turnover for several reasons. 1) I allowed all nonspending, original members to stay for 3 wars; 2) Ppl quit the game; 3) We are under constant barrage of leeches & photoshoppers, who are ejected; 4) When guilds were first released we began the coalition immediately with 5 Rainbow Guilds. All these ppl you speak of coming & going are other Rco members who we choose to carry, pay their way, or RR members stepping down to spend $1-300 a war instead of $3-800. We have 4 guilds in top 10, & a total of 14 guilds, most of which are in top 50/100. I LoL'd at Chefs name! Where did you pick those 2 from?
    Theorycrafter makes some amazing charts, is supposedly female, & a programmer. She could score 0 & be a permanent member of RR. Our minimum is 300k. This last war I scored 305k, my highest score to date was 967k, & in BC war our craziest member broke record 2million points. He would have ended war around #15 guild himself. 2mil is about $7,000. We had (14) members under the minimum. What's your guilds min? We are those gem spenders. The less Gree makes from war, the more LTQ content they will add. No one hates stripping more than us. It's boring. What's the point of 24/7 battle if you can do a 3-day war in 1 day? But crumble we shall! 1 good Xflare & bye bye refrigeration, running water, Internet, indoor heat, & nuclear cooling systems http://web.photodex.com/view/kp9xxxm4
    Everyone, I beg you! Please stop voting.
    Hmm, 2 million @ 7k dollars? USD? I don't think so you probably got the computation wrong.

2 million in android points will 1.1 - 1.2 million on Android.

each 100k points on Android is roughly about 100 dollars (buying gems at full price of $100 USD per 800 gems).

1.2 million will equate to about 1.2k on full price of gems. but if there is like holiday discount = 40%.

maybe about 700-1k dollars the most with the black friday / christmas discount.

haha, even if its 7k. some people make 100k per month. lets nt talk about 1 year. so yea.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

2mil = 15,000 gems. I was using no assumed discount, but we actually get up to 60% off most our gems.

Ooh you're right, excuse me! His total gem count was worth $7000. Dude still does VPN bless his heart. Lives 30min from me. Take my word for it: RR doesn't cheat. Never has despite popular misconception.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 01-02-2014 at 10:36 PM.

2mil = 15,000 gems. I was using no assumed discount, but we actually get up to 60% off most our gems.

Ooh you're right, excuse me! His total gem count was worth $7000. Dude still does VPN bless his heart. Lives 30min from me. Take my word for it: RR doesn't cheat. Never has despite popular misconception.
    lol. i never said that RR cheats.

im sure you guys don't otherwise GREE would have banned RR?

just saying that it's cheaper than 7k USD.

and most ppl don't buy their gems at full price, in the US there is costco discounts for google wallet cards :/

haha we had a player in DK that did 1 mil pts too. 1m Android club. which is about 1.7-1.9 mil pts in ios.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post
    lol. i never said that RR cheats.

im sure you guys don't otherwise GREE would have banned RR?

just saying that it's cheaper than 7k USD.

and most ppl don't buy their gems at full price, in the US there is costco discounts for google wallet cards :/

haha we had a player in DK that did 1 mil pts too. 1m Android club. which is about 1.7-1.9 mil pts in ios.
    Yeah and some of us can't use iTunes cards at all, damn you Apple!

We should all hang out sometime! Swap war stories or something.
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

I dont know how you compute your numbers but if 800 gems is 100$, you get 56.000 gems for 7000$... I assume by total gem count you mean he has 56000 gems in his account and that is a lot but lets not kid our selves he has not paid that for them.

2 mio points with 40% ingame discount, farming videos through vpn, itunes gift card discount etc. is not above 1000$ in cost.

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post

haha, even if its 7k. some people make 100k per month. lets nt talk about 1 year. so yea.
    noo i dont believe that..
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Most people on this forum realize GREE won't do anything to stop stripping because their revenues off of this game are quite healthy and growing steadily ($5 mil a month ago). The Knights and Dragons gaming community is partly to blame itself since we haven't done enough to force them to fix this broken game mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by template View Post
    a) RR would love to not have strip battles. It's incredibly boring and we also know that it plays into Gree's hands because we end up spending more gems. We would love to have the original battles where armor rotations played a big part and it was about scouting and reacting to changes on the enemies side. Some of the best fights we had in the previous wars were against our respected rivals who were prepared to fight, like DPA and Centurions, and while the scores were lower, it was hella lot more fun.
    Template, Eunuchorn, I believe you when you say that you don't like stripping. I would be incredibly bored too beating a stripped player over and over for 3 days straight. Not much intellectual challenge there. But obviously complaining about it on this forum has done nothing to change it. Maybe it is time to try a new approach. As a typical corporation, the surest way to make GREE take action is to hurt their bottom line, i.e., by not buying their gems. Rainbow coalition is the biggest group of gem spenders in the game (probably by far). A gem boycott for the next epic guild war by your coalition would make GREE notice. Maybe even enough to get the developers, IUGO, to fix the broken mechanic. I know I am suggesting a lot - Rainbow Room would miss out on that next Epic+ armor and your perfect streak of victories in epic wars would be broken. But maybe the cause is worth it. You might even be able to convince enough of your non-coalition allies to follow suit.

If it works, we get back a game that we love, with a true challenge every time we enter the battle arena. If it doesn't work, you can go back to the status quo. Personally, I don't think the status quo is sustainable. When a game becomes boring to play, eventually most people move on, regardless of how much time and money they have invested in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphre View Post
    I dont know how you compute your numbers but if 800 gems is 100$, you get 56.000 gems for 7000$... I assume by total gem count you mean he has 56000 gems in his account and that is a lot but lets not kid our selves he has not paid that for them.

2 mio points with 40% ingame discount, farming videos through vpn, itunes gift card discount etc. is not above 1000$ in cost.
    Dude, you don't get it. Just because you don't buy gems, doesn't mean others don't. People in this game, gem because they get enjoyment out of it. I assume he has a very large payroll, so he can afford it. Just because someone is good, doesn't mean they cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Dude, you don't get it. Just because you don't buy gems, doesn't mean others don't. People in this game, gem because they get enjoyment out of it. I assume he has a very large payroll, so he can afford it. Just because someone is good, doesn't mean they cheat.
    Dude you obviously hold a grudge because i put you down like a rapid dog in another discussion, but if you want to go there instead of staying in your cave farming gold for others, here is my point: I know people use a lot of money on this game, but they are not stupid if they are a member of rainbow room. 15000 gems in retail price is about 1875$. If you buy them at 40% discount with itunes giftcards where you receive another 20% discount, its fair to say that the 2 mio points didnt cost more than 1000$. If your calculations says otherwise i understand why you "help" people farm gold for free!

@ruthless monkey: if everyone were prepared to do it, I'm sure something could be worked out. But it doesn't make sense that we need to be the ones that "suffer" in that sense.

Frankly, even if everyone did agree, who would police it? The moment any guild scored a score that was too high, the deal would be off and all hell would break loose.

The other thing to consider? We are posting this on a gree forum if they know it's just 1 war, why would they change anything? They know the spending will return at some point if it's an artificial stop for 1 war.
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Ps: I am sure he doesnt cheat, i am just stating he didnt pay 7000$ for the 56.000 gems

I thought it was a show of complete arrogance, saying "we're the best but we'll throw a few fights to give a dog a bone"

Quote Originally Posted by template View Post
    @ruthless monkey: if everyone were prepared to do it, I'm sure something could be worked out. But it doesn't make sense that we need to be the ones that "suffer" in that sense.

Frankly, even if everyone did agree, who would police it? The moment any guild scored a score that was too high, the deal would be off and all hell would break loose.

The other thing to consider? We are posting this on a gree forum if they know it's just 1 war, why would they change anything? They know the spending will return at some point if it's an artificial stop for 1 war.
    Template, I suggested the Rainbow Coalition take the leadership role on fighting for the change given your dominant position amongst the guilds. I know what I suggested would allow your opponents to win the next epic GW. It takes courage and some amount of "suffering" to step up and show leadership against something you believe is wrong.

I don't know whether 1 war would be enough to make GREE fix the broken game mechanic. Maybe it would have to continue until they fix it. Maybe your coalition can come up with a better approach than what I suggested. You guys have the alliances and the spenders. If anyone can force GREE to do something, it is your Coalition.

Why not ask the skittle stompers to boycott the next war too?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

It seems OP is very mad over a phone game. I enjoyed this thread
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --