Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

I am struggling to think of a way that gree could 'fix' this problem programmatically without adversely affecting other mechanics and tactics.

Limit swapping of armours during gw? Doing so would also remove the ability for players to legitimately swap their armours to counter attacks or to target other players armours.

Stop people wearing non maxed armours? What about new players who may not have a full compliment of maxed armours?

Use a combination of level and armours. Ie force all lvl 100+ Players to only use maxed armours. Easy to get around by having a lvl 99 player as your gm.

Also with enforcing maxed armours only the gm could simply wear maxed basic basic armor

In the end I think that this sort of thing will only cease if guilds stop doing it of their own accord - which is unlikely to ever happen.

They need to add parameters that will make farming fully geared knights worth exponentially more than stripped.

Ie:
    SA bonus
    Armor quality bonus
    Enemy armor quality bonus
    Dodge bonus
    Surviving Knight bonus
    Damage done bonus
    Flat win rate bonus instead of 50%

Just off the top of my head

A full roster clear system would be pretty amazing actually & more "realistic" than spamming same enemy over & over. Would also cost a fortune in refills so Gree wins
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 01-03-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Good ideas eunuchorn. The scoring system currently seems to be somewhat random from what I have observed, so adding point bonuses and penalties would be great. In regards to the roster system, I have seen it mentioned a few times and would love to see it implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I would love if my Arby+ showed more cleavage.

You're welcome

<3Rainbow RoomƸ>

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    They need to add parameters that will make farming fully geared knights worth exponentially more than stripped.

Ie:
    SA bonus
    Armor quality bonus
    Enemy armor quality bonus
    Dodge bonus
    Surviving Knight bonus
    Damage done bonus
    Flat win rate bonus instead of 50%

Just off the top of my head

A full roster clear system would be pretty amazing actually & more "realistic" than spamming same enemy over & over. Would also cost a fortune in refills so Gree wins
    In my opinion, I think points should be based soley on the rank of the enemy, and the quality of armors they have. This means, give different armors at different levels different point ratings. Then multiply it by a rank multiplier.
    For example, you attack a high commander with 2 fusion boost armors. Each fusion boost armor gives 10 points, and since his is a high commander, multiply the points by 1.05. You would get 21 points. Then you attack a commander with 3 maxed epics, for instance mael, tect, and bronze chromatic. The base points for each armor are 125 for mael, 115 for tectonic, and 150 for bronze chromatic. Then you get 98 bonus points for each armor, since they are maxed, and have been leveled 98 times each. Since he is a commander, you would multiply it by 1 and get 684. Yes, you would get a lot more points, but if people were playing the way it was intended, everyone would be getting good points. It would also make it more beneficial playing good guilds.
    Also, to prevent people cheating the system, if more than ten people in the guild you are facing are stripped, you get a flat 200 points for battle.

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    In my opinion, I think points should be based soley on the rank of the enemy, and the quality of armors they have. This means, give different armors at different levels different point ratings. Then multiply it by a rank multiplier.
    For example, you attack a high commander with 2 fusion boost armors. Each fusion boost armor gives 10 points, and since his is a high commander, multiply the points by 1.05. You would get 21 points. Then you attack a commander with 3 maxed epics, for instance mael, tect, and bronze chromatic. The base points for each armor are 125 for mael, 115 for tectonic, and 150 for bronze chromatic. Then you get 98 bonus points for each armor, since they are maxed, and have been leveled 98 times each. Since he is a commander, you would multiply it by 1 and get 684. Yes, you would get a lot more points, but if people were playing the way it was intended, everyone would be getting good points. It would also make it more beneficial playing good guilds.
    Also, to prevent people cheating the system, if more than ten people in the guild you are facing are stripped, you get a flat 200 points for battle.
    Lol, what would be the point trying to get epics and max them if other guilds can take them down with their eb+ armors and get massive points?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphre View Post
    Lol, what would be the point trying to get epics and max them if other guilds can take them down with their eb+ armors and get massive points?
    It all comes down to element order & guild bonuses anyways.
    Everything needs pros & cons to balance (use good armor, be worth more points)

-Armor * should absolutely have X amount points tied to it.
    -HCs should get more points for killing GMs than GMvsGM
    -Opposing team should get X points for enemy losses

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphre View Post
    Armor rotating. Also, you can strip strategically if you are getting farmed.

iOS is so much fantastic everyone is super funny ^_^
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

yawnz.. what is wrong with strippers? I tink it is part of the strategy for guilds who want to fight for first second or third.. not happy then dun play lah..why so serious about it...

other guilds could be sponsored to play the game, what are you so annoyed by pp winning?

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    this is a solid idea but the stripping aspect is still gonna be a problem. u mentioned "strategically stripping", well a gm can strip before they sleep so they dont give a lot of points when sleeping. i do like the point system u r suggesting tho. somehow stripping needs to be elimated entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by template View Post
    Dear Soukie

We understand Dildo got under your skin after your chat with him broke down. But I gotta say, you're not covering yourself in a lot of glory right now with your posts. Maybe you wanna take a step back and recover your composure first?

But, since you started this thread, let's make a few things clear:

a) RR would love to not have strip battles. It's incredibly boring and we also know that it plays into Gree's hands because we end up spending more gems. We would love to have the original battles where armor rotations played a big part and it was about scouting and reacting to changes on the enemies side. Some of the best fights we had in the previous wars were against our respected rivals who were prepared to fight, like DPA and Centurions, and while the scores were lower, it was hella lot more fun.

b) However, if everyone is going to strip, then the game dynamics have changed. It's no longer about the game itself, it's about the meta-game now and the alliances you are in and the people you know. To some extent, that is actually a different kind of fun for those of us who are involved in it. For those that aren't (whether by choice or not) or don't enjoy this, the fact is that it's here to stay. So you get to choose which way you want to go by. Some guilds are fiercely independent (hats off to you guys, you know who you are) and they have a ton of fun that way but they also recognise that it's going to be hard for them to break into the top 10.

c) If you're complaining about people stripping for RR, then you need to complain about those who strip for our rivals. It takes 2 sides to break the game in this case.

d) For those claiming that RR is filled with mercenaries, you have no idea what you are talking about You might want to check up a little more on which other guilds actually recruit temporary members for wars. Hint: It's not RR.

e) Please don't end up stripping for our rivals. It's going to make you look stupid.
    I have already sent my apologies for my childish words and have no problem publicly apologizing for my harsh words but my main message remains the same. I see no pride or integrity in winning when someone else has let you win.

I see no pride or integrity when someone makes multiple accounts on an internet forum to agree with themselves on something they dont fully understand
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Quote Originally Posted by soukies View Post
    I have already sent my apologies for my childish words and have no problem publicly apologizing for my harsh words but my main message remains the same. I see no pride or integrity in winning when someone else has let you win.
    Pride & integrity went out the door the day the US fed reserve came into existence. Get off your high horse, you'll die as a slave like the rest of us. We don't get personal pride or self worth as the #1 guild, we get + armors & like I have been saying since BEFORE DPC CHEST EXISTED:

Go + or go home.

@ruthless monkey: like i said, your idea essentially is asking us to quit the game. That doesn't work.

Edit: also, can I say that us wanting 10 rainbow guilds in top 10 will allow us to achieve the aim you want? It essentially means that spending in wars can be controlled then which gives the players more leverage.
    Last edited by template; 01-03-2014 at 08:17 PM.
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR