Unacceptable - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Unacceptable

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    Honestly, not really. In the chats, people that got in the event early were just thought of being lucky. A few actually finished before the bug fix. The people that didn't blame themselves for not getting on the game sooner. They didn't blame Gree for fixing the bug.
    Slave mind mentality, plain and simple.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    Slave mind mentality, plain and simple.
    my thoughts exactly, hence my concern.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Say what you will. Doesn't affect me one bit. I find it hilariously funny that you all complain so much but yet, continue to play and continue to pay. Do you all keep going to a restaurant that serve bad food hoping it will improve one day?

None of my guild members are as bitter as you folks about a game that YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY. Honestly, when a game this bad (in your opinion) keeps you coming back for more, you have to question who is actually the slave.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @The Evil: Of course gemmers can do that. But the higher up you go, the less they have to do. The tighter the money, the more one would have to work.

Maybe you think I'm trying to justify myself for being a free player. I'm not. I'm constantly asking them if I need to step down to a camper guild to make room. They always insist I stay. Our gemmers gem not because they feel obligated, but because they want to. We have no spending requirements. We only have "soft" goals for everyone.

Besides, you have to admit, the prizes for battles have decrease in quality dramatically. Gree is focusing more on personal spending prizes. Battles to us now is just like another quest. It's certainly not as exciting as it used to be.