Unacceptable - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Unacceptable

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well, they made a higly exciting event, setting my alarm to go off every 5minutes to get one hit in so that the return damage can be avoided, into what must be the most boring and unintersting event ever...... Enjoy digging your own grave, Gree(d)?
    KA : 425559509
    MW : 847454279
    MQ : 474899081

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Funny how all junior members post long, but correct analysis.

Let me tell you one thing: they don't care, KA isn't a game, it has become a slot machine

Gree is only interested in getting as much money with as low cost as possible...end of line...
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spi View Post
    Do you call KA a game? Have a look what real developers make on all platforms and you will see that this a just a sorry excuse to get more money out of your pockets.

Just tapping things is something you could teach a monkey, but at least he won't be that stupid to spend is real money.

Join the GREEDIGNADIOS, all founders all called on GroupMe, if Gree doesn't change it back to a real game as it was with Funzio...then the players will pull out the plug.

You're invited to my new group 'War boycot 31/Jan - 03/Feb' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/6535558/
    As only a % use the forums on a reg basis... one should have people post to individuals walls in game aswell to fully spread the word..or it will fail again. We have tried this befor but only a few took part, some cut back on spending, but it wasent very effective.
    Daily player

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The link does not work, the group does not exist.
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You guys have high expectations from Gree yet they always deceive you.
    Hi guys

I got the same thing as the Red Baron. The group does not exist.

Post Count
    I too like many of you fell victim to Gree's schemes. Took the bait and started doing the heroic version of this quest. Even though I am too weak to finish the questline with out spending any gems. I thought the quest parameters were easy enough for me to do the quest as long as I checked into KA every 5-10mins. I had enough time to finish the quest with/out spending any gems if the original parameters were maintained. What sucked for me was that I still got one shotted even after the so called "bug-fix". Had a new level the entire energy from that level gone with one retaliation.

But, Guys shouldn't we be happy that Understaffed Gree, finally fixed a bug, and impressively in a lil over 24 hours. Cuz you know we have been complaining about various types of bugs over the past few months. Individual rewards bugged--bonus not being added to our totals. Epic Rewards from Raids missing 1 digit of stats (it should be 5k/5k--but its listed as 500/500). Crashing When visiting different maps...this list is too big to say it here. I guess my point is i'm looking forward to understaffed Gree taking care of our problems....Right?

To let us know of Ghree's official position on this matter, they sent us a man. We killed this messenger. But, we should not have. I do not believe he was trying to be insulting to our intelligence, or try to sneak in a few white lies. Its not his fault he doesn't know the mechanisms of this game. He is way too smart to be playing one of Gree's games, let alone pay real money for it. We should learn from him.

To Sum It UP: Ghree does fix bugs, but, only if it suites their own needs, they do not fix bugs for the customers...no matter how understaffed they are. Ghree's developers never really play this game, they have no clue how Kingdom Age works, if the developer doesn't know, how the hell are we suppose to.

/rant off

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not on anyone's side but I just find it funny that you all are complaining about a quest that was fixed so that it was suppose to be the way it is. What if this quest never had this bug? None of these threads would of existed.

I never read the post where Gree said they would never change a quest once it started, but I'm sure none of you would complain if it was changed in the player's favor. Like that one time where the exp was extremely high and they lowered it in the middle of the quest. None of you asked to change it back based on that "never change a quest parameter once started" principle.

I guess I don't stress about these because I'm a free player. To me, it is what it is and none of their bugs or changes will ever affect me so passionately. Heck, none of my guild members were pissed off about this. We're top 25 by the way. Just don't finish it if you can't afford it. Go outside, get some air, hang out with friends/kids/wife. It is certainly a nice break.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ryosaeba, my complaint is that they waited so long that people who played t aggressively prior to the 'fix' were able to complete or nearly complete it vs those who didn't and therefor have zero chance, in particular free players. There are so many bugs that Gree ignores for months seemingly because there is no profit incentive but once one that presents lost revenue shows up, they fix it quickly(not quickly enough).

The last 2 units in this quest total nearly 100k attack without applying player bonuses. For the non elite, which is the majority of KA players, the discrepancy between completing and not completing is great and will impact results in face to face matchups in the upcoming war. The complete lack of equity in the results of this bug absolutely should be addressed by a fair minded gaming company, but IMO, the lack of redress on this issue is just another LOUD statement from Gree that they are anything but fair minded.

Lurker
    Post Count
    they are not telling the whole story?
    Off course they know how to do this, but they **** up everything, and only care about money.

http://techcrunch.com/2012/05/01/gre...e-undisclosed/

Banned
    Post Count
    To which most keep pouring the coin into and yet Gree keep playing the same card, now i would ask if the show was on the other foot what would Gree do! What would they ask for and what would they want ?
    CJ54 you are what i call the face of the Gree company...please answer instead of your tip toe tactics and placing Bans on regular players who are just by the sounds fed up with the constant errors, so if you would endulge most of the FORUM Members here on some Clarity please
    Thankyou
    Man in the Mirror

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    For once im actually going to defend Gree(WOW).

IMO you can complain when you lose gems (like i have done many times myself), but to complain because you didnt get the full cheat is not very valid. Event is designed for over 7 days so pretty time consuming, those who could exploit the bug the first day were lucky. For the rest of us i guess its just to do it the way it was intended to work in the first place. And next time pay better attention
    Fred, normally you deserve respect but to call this as a cheat makes you look foolish - players were doing the quest as provided to them by the company.

My sympathies are with the player alleging a bait & switch. Whilst it might not be so technically, what happened in the quest certainly sailed very close to the edge. Gree should have written this one off to experience. If all active players had completed the quest as initially provided to us, none woud have gained too much advantage from it.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    I'm not on anyone's side but I just find it funny that you all are complaining about a quest that was fixed so that it was suppose to be the way it is. What if this quest never had this bug? None of these threads would of existed.

I never read the post where Gree said they would never change a quest once it started, but I'm sure none of you would complain if it was changed in the player's favor. Like that one time where the exp was extremely high and they lowered it in the middle of the quest. None of you asked to change it back based on that "never change a quest parameter once started" principle.

I guess I don't stress about these because I'm a free player. To me, it is what it is and none of their bugs or changes will ever affect me so passionately. Heck, none of my guild members were pissed off about this. We're top 25 by the way. Just don't finish it if you can't afford it. Go outside, get some air, hang out with friends/kids/wife. It is certainly a nice break.
    hmm that none of your top 25 guild members were pissed that the money pit they keep filling every war bugged once again really worries me. If gemmers stop caring that what they pay good money for screws them over Gree has won.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Evil View Post
    That is nice of them to give you a free ride to Top 25.
    Technically it's free but I support them in other ways and they have no problem with that. There are lots of other things to do in this game besides throwing gems at it. We (with other free/paid players) organize the team for battles, guild quests, raid bosses, etc. We organize team events with jumpers with sister guilds and I donate lots of gold. I'm in constant contact and am very active in guild talk participation. Heck, during the last raid boss event, I was placed 15 out of 56 in terms of total damage. So no, it isn't free free. It takes a lot of my time. A lot more then if I just throw a mountain of gems at every event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    hmm that none of your top 25 guild members were pissed that the money pit they keep filling every war bugged once again really worries me. If gemmers stop caring that what they pay good money for screws them over Gree has won.
    Honestly, not really. In the chats, people that got in the event early were just thought of being lucky. A few actually finished before the bug fix. The people that didn't blame themselves for not getting on the game sooner. They didn't blame Gree for fixing the bug.