Unacceptable

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unacceptable

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Unacceptable

Gree, how do you justify changing the parameters of a LTQ SOOOO dramatically in the middle of it? I hated the format, I won't lie, but it was hella stupid easy for those with the patience to watch seconds and minutes tick away.

You should have just let it play out and make it right the next time, which I for one expected. Over 24 hours into an event, it's just unfair to raise the bar on a portion of your player base.

I doubt we will get an answer, but CJ has surprised me before.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yep.... I find that me and a lot of others are getting fed up with all the Gree stuffups, and are starting to find more enjoyment in playing other non-Gree games that have less bugs and are more entertaining and more fair.

Nothing worse than having the rules changed halway through an event.
    KA : 425559509
    MW : 847454279
    MQ : 474899081

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    Gree, how do you justify changing the parameters of a LTQ SOOOO dramatically in the middle of it? I hated the format, I won't lie, but it was hella stupid easy for those with the patience to watch seconds and minutes tick away.

You should have just let it play out and make it right the next time, which I for one expected. Over 24 hours into an event, it's just unfair to raise the bar on a portion of your player base.

I doubt we will get an answer, but CJ has surprised me before.
    I know I don't post on here, but i'm on 20/20 and was 10 energy to hit now they raised it to 200 wth.

Post Count

Thumbs down

Shame on me for actually believing Gree when they said they would no longer change quests after they had begun. I was optimistic that they were really turning around. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and not assume the negative stance. Now all of us who believed their LIES have been made fools of. I can't wait to hear how those of us outraged at them going back on their word, in a way that makes the quest many times more difficult to complete no less, are all unduly negative. Come on, tell us how we are wrong to dare to criticize this.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Absolute crap changing this far into it. Put a bonus on the final prize while you are at it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They've done this before to our benefit, in situations where the XP was obviously wrong, so it makes sense they would do it when they are losing money on an event. It sucks, but it's not surprising. At least they got the wrong column error out of the way right away for 2014.

Consistent Contributor \\MidnightB3AST//'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Man **** you gree yeah that's right I said **** YOU
    You Don't Work With The Beast...
    YOU UNLEASH IT!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This wasn't an error, it was a new idea that wasn't panning out for them financially, so they changed it midway.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I usually don't complain about events (they are what they are play if you want )
    But changing in the middle is completely unfair to those who didn't have the time to just sit there a play ( hello jobs!!!)
    I say everyone sent on a ticket complaining .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    and this is why I will never ever make the mistake of spending money on a Gree game. They fooled ONCE and by god it has been 4 months and they have not been able to fool me again .

Once you go free you shall be set FREEE! XD

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I usually don't complain about events (they are what they are play if you want )
    But changing in the middle is completely unfair to those who didn't have the time to just sit there a play ( hello jobs!!!)
    I say everyone sent on a ticket complaining .
    I sent a complaint. I would not mind if they changed it to the next event. The whole reason to do this is to beta test. Once its over they would evaluate and find out if its +EV. If it fails they would go back to basic. By them doing this is trying to increase revenue at the end, I hope they loose more business by implying these poor business ethics.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Shame on me for actually believing Gree when they said they would no longer change quests after they had begun. I was optimistic that they were really turning around. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and not assume the negative stance. Now all of us who believed their LIES have been made fools of. I can't wait to hear how those of us outraged at them going back on their word, in a way that makes the quest many times more difficult to complete no less, are all unduly negative. Come on, tell us how we are wrong to dare to criticize this.
    This company is a shame and should be reported to some official instances for misleading and ripping off their customers. They change their game out off the blue when it suits them. Maffia...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Legend View Post
    and this is why I will never ever make the mistake of spending money on a Gree game. They fooled ONCE and by god it has been 4 months and they have not been able to fool me again .

Once you go free you shall be set FREEE! XD
    The onliest reason why I am still playing is that I cant bear the thought of having spent so much money on this game and just leave it. Suffice to say that Gree wont get another cent from me. I am slowly weaning myself from Gree games.
    KA : 425559509
    MW : 847454279
    MQ : 474899081

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    This wasn't an error, it was a new idea that wasn't panning out for them financially, so they changed it midway.
    Exactly right.
    KA - Jon Snow "Winter is coming." Climate change in Westeros is a b****.

CC - Sue "My name is Sue. How do you do. Now you're gonna die."

MW - PFC Kittelsen "In honor of Norwegian actress Agnes Kittelsen".

Lurker
    Post Count

Almost ready to go

In response too hellhound604, I agree a little with what you are saying but look at it this way, you may have spent a good amount of money up to this point, but look how much you,re going too save by not giving it too an evil corporation like gree.