A Theory: Why we, the players, are killing Kingdom Age... with our Minis. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Theory: Why we, the players, are killing Kingdom Age... with our Minis.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    Awesome, awesome post.

I see this game as all about cause and effect and although I disagree with your original assessment; that the players caused this...i would assert that gree provided a tactical advantage with the creation of llp's; and players seeking any advantage flocked to do so....everything else posted is accurate.
    ITA with you on that. We created the mini ONLY in reaction to Gree giving HLPs the CP penalty they did, and refusing to change that despite constant outcry against it. That is where the problem began. Minis were a reaction to the problem Gree created. And instead of fixing the problem and allowing players to create 1 account that can do it all (rather than need a HLP for half the game and a LLP for the other half)... instead of fixing that, they just try to kill the LLP withOUT allowing the HLP to do what the LLP can. It's short-sighted and moronic IMO.

If they want us to drop our minis, the way to do that and keep us in the game is to empower our HLPs to be able to do what only the mini can now do.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you call KA a game? Have a look what real developers make on all platforms and you will see that this a just a sorry excuse to get more money out of your pockets.

Just tapping things is something you could teach a monkey, but at least he won't be that stupid to spend is real money.

Join the GREEDIGNADIOS, all founders all called on GroupMe, if Gree doesn't change it back to a real game as it was with Funzio...then the players will pull out the plug.

You're invited to my new group 'War boycot 31/Jan - 03/Feb' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/6535558/
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840

Lurker
    Post Count
    Definitely agree.

Good points and analysis of the evolution of the game. I think the problem gree has ran into with minis is the evolution of stats in the game. Currently, I can just get a new player, have scratch offs for a few months and get 500k a/d at level 10. That 6 months ago would be insane and 18 months ago would almost put me in FUN at level 10.
    This inflation is making older characters obsolete unless they have really been built up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Without a Paddle? View Post
    Good points and analysis of the evolution of the game. I think the problem gree has ran into with minis is the evolution of stats in the game. Currently, I can just get a new player, have scratch offs for a few months and get 500k a/d at level 10. That 6 months ago would be insane and 18 months ago would almost put me in FUN at level 10.
    This inflation is making older characters obsolete unless they have really been built up.
    again; whose fault is that? just some interesting points...

devs made guilds, then wars and allowed top guilds to get all items won, thus giving top guilds huge advantages.
    players evolved and gemmers took huge advantage.
    devs made cp values minimal for high level players (150+)
    players evolved and created minis
    devs gave 50 win and streak rewards
    players evolved and created streak guilds to take advantage
    devs created raid bosses with huge boosts
    players evolved
    devs made heroic raid bosses almost impossible for most guilds to earn
    players evolved to get them if you want to pay
    devs created epic units from raid bosses
    players evolved and farmed lvl 100 bosses for huge gains

anyone sense a pattern here...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by garen argon View Post
    again; whose fault is that? just some interesting points...

devs made guilds, then wars and allowed top guilds to get all items won, thus giving top guilds huge advantages.
    players evolved and gemmers took huge advantage.
    devs made cp values minimal for high level players (150+)
    players evolved and created minis
    devs gave 50 win and streak rewards
    players evolved and created streak guilds to take advantage
    devs created raid bosses with huge boosts
    players evolved
    devs made heroic raid bosses almost impossible for most guilds to earn
    players evolved to get them if you want to pay
    devs created epic units from raid bosses
    players evolved and farmed lvl 100 bosses for huge gains

anyone sense a pattern here...
    Darwin arguments here???? I guess we all evolve eventually
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115