Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Angry Winter kings - no time left to craft??

Ok, so I crafted all regular versions of the 3 epic boss armors and got my 3 keys.I also crafted the first 2 + versions and today, defeated glacius the 43rd time and started the + version craft.Glacius left today, and the entire winter kings event ended as well......In the past, these types of events gave you like 2-3 days AFTER the epic boss left so you could have chance to finish the craft if you beat him him the last few days....Anyone else see a problem with this?gree?Thanks!

They started compressing the schedule a few collection quests back. Apparently since the last one was possible without gemming, they decided to nerf the energy drops to 'encourage' gem spend. I bought 20 or so epic energy for the first (and last) time and finished the collection with about 8 hours to spare. I was pretty consistent with not letting my energy max out. Also, I got zero epic energy drops for the third boss.

For the new boss, I've gotten 4 energy drops though lvl 14. Maybe they restored the drops, maybe they were just being mean for the last one, idk.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Yes. Its been that way. I dont like it, but at least then you have to earn the rewards.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Find a different game if you don't like a game with challenges srsly

Quote Originally Posted by Bshappell View Post
    Find a different game if you don't like a game with challenges srsly
    Find a different game if you don't like a game with GREEd srsly

Fixed it for ya!
    I'm back!

Finished it with only using 12 gems on lvl 43. And had a lot of time left after it was crafted so i guess you just need to get stronger.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

For me, no gems was needed at all to craft the + version, and with at least half day to spare.
    A couple of following steps could had contribute the speed up for 43-EB
    - Start with full energy on the 3rd epic boss right at the first hour
    - Start having the enhancement armor ready which can boost your glacius+ immediately to 35
    - If you didnt have them yet, get them by fusing basic fire with basic earth (or basic air) for 50 ep armor ea for the speed up
    - Loads of snakeskins can help as well since it contains earth
    Last edited by Conget; 01-02-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    IGN: Lu Bu [Lvl 200+] (RETIRED)
    Last Guild Position: Guild sentinel of Solaris
    Highest Arena ranking: #6

Maxed armors:
    Aegis of Majesty
    Arcane Mantle
    Arclite Shroud
    Beastmaster
    Cloudrange
    Cryptid
    Forgestone
    Maelstrom
    Specter shroud
    and other legendaries which is not worthy to be described here....

Unleveled epics:
    Aegis of majesty x1
    Arcane x1

Destroyed Epics:
    Blazeborn x2
    Moontide
    Beastmaster x1
    Tectonic

Quote Originally Posted by Conget View Post
    For me, no gems was needed at all to craft the + version, and with at least half day to spare.
    A couple of following steps could had contribute the speed up for 43-EB
    - Start with full energy on the 3rd epic boss right at the first hour
    - Start having the enhancement armor ready which can boost your glacius+ immediately to 35
    - If you didnt have them yet, get them by fusing basic air with basic earth (or basic air) for 50 ep armor ea for the speed up
    - Loads of snakeskins can help as well since it contains earth
    Actually, air + earth = crius.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Made a mistake... should be fire (Air cant fuse with air)
    IGN: Lu Bu [Lvl 200+] (RETIRED)
    Last Guild Position: Guild sentinel of Solaris
    Highest Arena ranking: #6

Maxed armors:
    Aegis of Majesty
    Arcane Mantle
    Arclite Shroud
    Beastmaster
    Cloudrange
    Cryptid
    Forgestone
    Maelstrom
    Specter shroud
    and other legendaries which is not worthy to be described here....

Unleveled epics:
    Aegis of majesty x1
    Arcane x1

Destroyed Epics:
    Blazeborn x2
    Moontide
    Beastmaster x1
    Tectonic

Best information I ever got from the forum:

The combination of basic armors that generates 100% 50ep results are spirit/water, spirit/air, fire/air and fire/earth.

As said above, the deadlines got shorter a couple of collections ago, and the deadline is posted at the start of the event so you shouldn't get caught out. It's tight but very doable without using gems, if you have your fusing armors prepared ahead of time, and a strong set of knights & friends. You can use a few gems early on the third boss to give yourself a cushion if necessary.

If you missed out on keys this time don't worry unduly, 99% of chest results are just more fusing material anyway.

I don't even have to craft my 50 EP mats any more. I use the commons I get from 3 win streaks in arena. Sometimes even get 3* from those fusions I can use for enhancing. I keep all my armories going at all times. I stop leveling other armors during these events until I am out of armor slots. Once the arena/EB reward 2*s, fused 50 EPs, and snakeskins fill up the slots, I use the lowest level armors to enhance whatever I want so I can keep making snakeskins. Doing it that way, I can always blast the reg to 35 the same day it's done crafting.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

They removed the ee drops so people would spend, and to be complete jerks to the consumer, as should be expected. I only got to 15 on this EB, as the game has turned to crap, and I am uninspired to play. I'm done playing as I should be, levrling up and participating in wars, so now I make gold accounts for people and give them away. Goodbye frauds. (yes, you do double charge for gem purchases and not reward gems, don't lie about it.)
    Last edited by knightsanddraggings; 01-02-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Sense, your post made none.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Had no problem getting to 43 by Sunday and had already got my regular to 35 by Saturday afternoon.

They haven't "forced" anybody to Gem. That comment is just stupid. The problem was your strategy not Gree's. If you didn't come up with a good plan to craft the final + armor before the date suggested, that is your own fault. Pre-craft more 3 star armor, build more armor smiths, upgrade them, get better friends to help you beat the bosses with less epic energy, etc.

Maybe you didn't notice that when they switched to 25 minute energy fill, they increased the boss stats and didn't plan accordingly?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Updated: January 3rd, 2013
    Android Guild: Iron Throne (Guild Level 55+)
    War of Kings finish Rank #58
    Epics: Forgestone, Blaze, Tetonic
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    JStar @ 100 club
    Friend Code: WBB-PMW-RRC

Wait...how come when I finished crafting all 3 of my epic boss regulars (before the event end) I didn't get any keys? I just assumed that they would give them out at the end of the event so I didn't say anything but I realize that the event's over now and I didn't get anything...