Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3rx View Post
    Wait...how come when I finished crafting all 3 of my epic boss regulars (before the event end) I didn't get any keys? I just assumed that they would give them out at the end of the event so I didn't say anything but I realize that the event's over now and I didn't get anything...
    you have to open the notification box and press 'redeem' button once you had them
    List of my favorite characters
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max

Quote Originally Posted by shadow3rx View Post
    Wait...how come when I finished crafting all 3 of my epic boss regulars (before the event end) I didn't get any keys? I just assumed that they would give them out at the end of the event so I didn't say anything but I realize that the event's over now and I didn't get anything...
    that must hurt :x

All you have to do is read the news announcements from time to time
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

I have to admit, this challenge was pretty tough. Not only did gree reduce the random free energy drops in the game, but they also botched the stats of the eb at various levels to make it harder to beat. Glacius was perhaps the toughest eb I have had to face so far, and I *almost* did not make it to lv 60.

I still don't quite understand the situation.

Let say there is still 48hrs left for the event, but it takes 68hrs to craft epic boss armor, can we still start crafting the armor?

Also, if we still have enough materials for armor crafting, can we craft it after the event ended?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kurakura View Post
    I still don't quite understand the situation.

Let say there is still 48hrs left for the event, but it takes 68hrs to craft epic boss armor, can we still start crafting the armor?

Also, if we still have enough materials for armor crafting, can we craft it after the event ended?

Thanks.
    The last two events have been ending at the same time that boss de-spawns. The first event or two ended three days after that. Essentially, if you want to get event credit, you have to be able to get kill 43 three days before the next boss. That gives you time to finish crafting the armor and actually have it in your inventory at the deadline.

You can craft and keep the armor any time you have enough materials.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    The last two events have been ending at the same time that boss de-spawns. The first event or two ended three days after that. Essentially, if you want to get event credit, you have to be able to get kill 43 three days before the next boss. That gives you time to finish crafting the armor and actually have it in your inventory at the deadline.

You can craft and keep the armor any time you have enough materials.
    That means the issue only happened on Winter Kings event.
    Got it. Thanks.