STARfire - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STARfire

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spi View Post
    Do you call KA a game? Have a look what real developers make on all platforms and you will see that this a just a sorry excuse to get more money out of your pockets.

Just tapping things is something you could teach a monkey, but at least he won't be that stupid to spend is real money.

Join the GREEDIGNADIOS, all founders all called on GroupMe, if Gree doesn't change it back to a real game as it was with Funzio...then the players will pull out the plug.

You're invited to my new group 'War boycot 31/Jan - 03/Feb' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/6535558/
    I cant join the group.
    Zach123 Level 105 396-658-380 ally me

Bloodlust Freedom Fighters

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    people spend millions on a painting that just hangs on a wall, to some that is stupid. Some spends 10's of thousands on games, and to some that is stupid. Do what you enjoy is what I say, if you have it use it how you want and enjoy it.
    lol. Paintings can be resold at the same prize if not higher, so do cars and boats at a lower prize.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups Crow View Post
    lol. Paintings can be resold at the same prize if not higher, so do cars and boats at a lower prize.
    and what is your point?

People spend large amounts of money on cars that as soon as they drive off the lot are worth 30% less than what they were just minutes earlier. Others spend millions or even billions on stocks that may be worthless at some point. Everyone is free to do what ever they want with their money. Do you pay for cable tv or netflix, go to movies? These are entertainment costs, do we have anything tangible to show for it afterwards? No, but if you enjoy it pay whatever you want.
    Last edited by Dogs Pizza; 01-06-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    StarFire is the new Queen of Kingdom Age..! No one can stop her now, not even her teammates - all combine RK..!
    Still, she's not undefeatable