Post Count
    If StarFire went to solo she will be at top 10

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    well, what guilds did finish?
    RK
    FUN
    SB
    LON (mix of top players from many guilds)
    KOS
    Spectral Agony
    RK5
    DW

Who else finished RB?
    Last edited by Dogs Pizza; 01-03-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Post Count
    So what hacker tools do you use Starfire? Unless your daddy is rich and you have no regard for money, your a hacker

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yaz, she is not hacking, just spending a fortune. think before you type. If she were a hacker the FUN and RK guilds would call her out.

Hacker talk is the KA version of Godwin's Law
    Last edited by Dogs Pizza; 01-03-2014 at 07:49 AM.

Post Count
    ok, apologies then, I am curious, how much have you spent on this game Starfire?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yaz View Post
    ok, apologies then, I am curious, how much have you spent on this game Starfire?
    10s of thousands

KA: 630-568-270

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    just think of it as enough to pay the mortgage on a very nice house each month.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Starfire is NOT a hacker.

137-831-990

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yaz View Post
    So what hacker tools do you use Starfire? Unless your daddy is rich and you have no regard for money, your a hacker
    Things about this world that you should know. What people do with their money is their choice, once the state takes its cut. There is A LOT of money in this world and people spend it in amazing ways. A bottle of wine for a million dollars. Sex with a super model 10's of thousands. Vacation homes that sit empty most of the time,10's of millions. You and I may find 10,000$ a huge sum but for more than a few people, it's chump change.

Post Count
    I just can not for the life of me understand why people would pay thousands to play any game. And the ironic thing is, if you don't keep spending money, the rest of the field eventually catches up to you, so you either continue to spend or eventually quit the game. I finally realized this after spending a lot of money myself, I am no longer fund GREE and it feels good.

Post Count
    Yes Shiloh, I agree with you and understand, and I will not pass judgment on anyone on how they wish to spend their time and money. My only point is that I cant imagine myself ever doing what they do

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    people spend millions on a painting that just hangs on a wall, to some that is stupid. Some spends 10's of thousands on games, and to some that is stupid. Do what you enjoy is what I say, if you have it use it how you want and enjoy it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you call KA a game? Have a look what real developers make on all platforms and you will see that this a just a sorry excuse to get more money out of your pockets.

Just tapping things is something you could teach a monkey, but at least he won't be that stupid to spend is real money.

Join the GREEDIGNADIOS, all founders all called on GroupMe, if Gree doesn't change it back to a real game as it was with Funzio...then the players will pull out the plug.

You're invited to my new group 'War boycot 31/Jan - 03/Feb' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/6535558/
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    Starfire is NOT a hacker.

StarFire is the new Queen of Kingdom Age..! No one can stop her now, not even her teammates - all combine RK..!