Chesty Puller TRK Taken

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chesty Puller TRK Taken

Chesty Puller TRK Taken

Before our team mate retired from the game, he transferred his account to a new guy named Capt Ron RK. It was his last wish that it be kept in the guild.

Not even an hour after transfer was completed the douche quits chat and jumps guild.

If anyone sees this scum please dont let him into your guild.

Yes we are aware of the risks involved with such thing blah blah but its a **** move and any honorable guild wont have someone like that in it.

http://files.enjin.com/401697/Screen...6e3.large.jpeg

Possible lead is that he joined Guild of Dragons. Anyone find this guy give him hell or the boot.

I wish there was a way to get this account back but shame on us for being so trusting.

Post Count
    MoC had something similar happen to us way back near the beginning of guild wars. Great guy, great account. He decided he wanted to be Top 10 when we decided we longer wanted to pay to be Top 10, and left to join a top guild. His experience in that guild destroyed the game for him, so he left his great account with us. The officers discussed it and it was VERY clear his intent, as he voiced many times, was that the account stay in MoC. We chose an officer who had a spare device, just before a war, and before the sun went down after that war, that officer packed up and left with that account. So we can empathize with your situation very easily.

Despicable actions, IMO. No decent person would do something like that, and if there is anything we can do to help you track down your stolen account, you can count on us.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Trustworthiness is a rare commodity, even in real life. People you meet online but not face to face is very difficult to be trusted 100%. You just have to do it with some risk involved. And if the trust is breached online, you may not find him/her again, because they may just resurface as another online character. Use 50 Gems and your name can be changed.

To those who are betrayed, remain as the trustworthy. To the betrayer, the long arms of justice shall prevail, watch out!

Thank you for the support. Our family member entrusted us to keep his account in guild and the first guy that gets it...bam is gone. I hate it for our friend that was content with how he retired, still helping the guild. I know there is nothing we can do but I felt we needed to try something.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    thats why you dont give something like this to a complete stranger.
    Hi guys

Yes we are aware of the risks. He was in guild since last war. He made it through probation. Im not crying over it we just want justice and to warn people to not let a guy like that in their guild.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow I am really sorry to hear about this... Worst part is.. name change and they are gone. Hope one of you has them as an ally and is able to track the name changes, etc..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrios View Post
    Before our team mate retired from the game, he transferred his account to a new guy named Capt Ron RK. It was his last wish that it be kept in the guild.

Not even an hour after transfer was completed the douche quits chat and jumps guild.

If anyone sees this scum please dont let him into your guild.

Yes we are aware of the risks involved with such thing blah blah but its a **** move and any honorable guild wont have someone like that in it.

http://files.enjin.com/401697/Screen...6e3.large.jpeg
    this will not work unless you have the id nr of this account. a name can be changed so easily
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Wow I am really sorry to hear about this... Worst part is.. name change and they are gone. Hope one of you has them as an ally and is able to track the name changes, etc..
    Nice idea on the ally, and the player ID (invite code), this should be a good way to trace the betrayer. See if any guild members have any leads.

Post Count
    Post the ally code you have kingdom giants as an ally
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Post Count
    I know him and he is a friend of mine. I agree, thats a bit of a stupid thing to do.
    Last edited by _Mas_; 11-28-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Update: This guy refuses to give the account back. So far gree has not helped us much. Here is his current information

He changed his name to Hero. He was the GG for 100+ last war. He is currently seeking to get into a top 10.

7jOxjepghUGlc_.jpg

Post Count
    I don't think Gree will help you because i think giving away accounts is forbidden. This is kinda like calling the cops to report that someone stole your weed...LOL!

Banned
    Post Count
    I sympathize with you........it's a cowardly thing to do.