Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: It's Hannibal!

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Gree is a corporation, & a big one at that with a standard gaming model that they follow to the cursive T (I say cursive because they have been improving the model slowly with K&D features/mechanics being slightly different.)

They won't release new content until it's fully developed & tested & they have at least 3mo ready to go. So by the time we are done with the 3mo of cookie cutter they have next 3-6 months ready to go & so on. These things just take time, but I anticipate a Mono wind Raid Boss & some form of LTQs to hit us sooner or later
    New content like the arena? Please. I've seen you post several times on the Gree bandwagon. What planning they have? They constantly do things that proves they have absolutely NO CLUE how the game is played.

Also, there have been so many highly EXPLOITABLE bugs in this game. Testing is a joke.

Look at EB right now for example.

First Guild War? How many people in your guild were locked out.

Free Guild war energy glitch?

ETC.. So many.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingStrange View Post

Also, there have been so many highly EXPLOITABLE bugs in this game. Testing is a joke.

Look at EB right now for example.

First Guild War? How many people in your guild were locked out.

Free Guild war energy glitch?

ETC.. So many.
    Is this the first game you ever played? If not, Then you know that every game/new Update have bugs!! And it is not just games, it is every thing that runs by a program,

You Can allways find a "bug" if you want and know where to look, otherwis there will not be any hacker in the World

Voxx

Quote Originally Posted by Voxx View Post
    Is this the first game you ever played? If not, Then you know that every game/new Update have bugs!! And it is not just games, it is every thing that runs by a program,

You Can allways find a "bug" if you want and know where to look, otherwis there will not be any hacker in the World

Voxx
    The bugs aren't really the issue though.. it's more about what is being done about it.
    If you experience a bug and report it, then as a response from GREE you get 'we do not know, we can't help you, we have no logs to verify' it's not really all that appealing you know.

Well it's getting pretty offtopic, just wanna chip in that GREE support is quite lacking to my experience.

As for the bosses and armors getting recycled, I'm not too fuzzed about it so far. I haven't been playing all that long so any boss ends up being new to me really. Stats wise.. well some are better than others, but with nice element combos the new boss armors tend to be better than whatever else I have so far. Though that's mainly due to new boss armors getting better stats than those 'bigger four'

Quote Originally Posted by Voxx View Post

Voxx
    Yes, there are always bugs in everything. But when they are highly exploitable, that's a different story. There's no reason why a testing team shouldn't catch them. This however, seems to be the norm for mobile gaming companies.

I gave some concrete examples of the bugs in my previous post.

looks and graphics will always be opinionated... i personally like the dragon more then the others so far.. but what can i say... i'm pretty new to the game..