Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Crius+ isn't a bad armor. In fact, I beat boss 43 for my first time with only big 4+. There is a reason why it is a big 4 armor...

Also, bronze kal doesn't mean you are good at the game. It means either you leached, or you spent an excessive amount of money on this game.
    Listen carefully, I dont care how you beat level 43, if you get excited about it open a new thread and i will come taunt you there.

In reference to the Chromatic Bronze, it means i can tear you apart and knowing that, you should back off before i taunt you again and let players who get excited about the game have their fun, even if you think it isn't.

I found this old high school picture of you, I hope you get there soon: http://postimg.org/image/7c3j1d6hd/

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphre View Post
    Listen carefully, I dont care how you beat level 43, if you get excited about it open a new thread and i will come taunt you there.

In reference to the Chromatic Bronze, it means i can tear you apart and knowing that, you should back off before i taunt you again and let players who get excited about the game have their fun, even if you think it isn't.

I found this old high school picture of you, I hope you get there soon: http://postimg.org/image/7c3j1d6hd/
    I think it is great that people still have fun. Friskie sounds like he is having the time of his life, and I support that. One thing you obviously don't understand, is that theamount of stars on your armor doesn't mean anything. In fact, current epic boss armors are better than epics. What is most important are the numbers and the type. A good eb+ with a type advantage can beat any epic. You can have fun leveling your chromatic normal, but red kal+ is better AND takes less to level.

Also, as for the picture, I was a unicorn but I retired from the game. Now I just set up accounts for people, that way I don't have to care how I do. It is a lot more fun then all of the bs that comes with post game in my opinion. (If anyone wants a gold account on Android, pm me on Line @iH8t2lose2. I don't charge money or anything, as some people do :-])
    Last edited by knightsanddraggings; 01-02-2014 at 02:49 PM.

ya i have a little fun.. addictive personality.. better this than heroin
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Well if your main gameplan is collecting gold you obviously lost track of the game, so our conversation is over...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphre View Post
    Bosskiller, I cant have a conversation with someone who states in their signature they have a maxed Crius eventhough you made the effort to show the world its a plus. I have fused 50+ crius+ to enhance my armors!!! Come back when you have a chromatic bronze and I will friend battle your butt back to the gutter like the dark Prince probably does currently!
    lol. I never use crius. Im just stating that I have it. It says maxed armors, and it is maxed. Its crap, but I am not really sure what to do with it.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by knightsanddraggings View Post
    Crius+ isn't a bad armor. In fact, I beat boss 43 for my first time with only big 4+. There is a reason why it is a big 4 armor...

Also, bronze kal doesn't mean you are good at the game. It means either you leached, or you spent an excessive amount of money on this game.
    First post I've seen from you that I agree with.

The other guy probably is leveling 4* regular still.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingStrange View Post
    First post I've seen from you that I agree with.

The other guy probably is leveling 4* regular still.
    um read my sig.....

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    um read my sig.....
    Cyphre not you. I was just too lazy to swap around to see who was arguing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingStrange View Post
    Cyphre not you. I was just too lazy to swap around to see who was arguing with him.
    ah. I see.