Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    it's not bumping it if i see it in the top page and replied. but you sir, you bumped it
    like for example, this post. i replied while it is still on the top
    Last edited by Oxilated; 01-02-2014 at 03:17 AM.
    List of my favorite characters
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max

Nice going man

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Wow. 9 friend requests. You are SOOOO popular. Can I have your friend code and I'll make it 10?

Also, please don't unnecessarily bump your own threads, aka getting your post count up. Its annoying. Thanks.
    wheres unnecessary bump?
    you know i wont buy gems.. but i would donate some cash here to add a hide thread option for the people with poor reading comprehension skills
    what do i win if i have a high post count?
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Oxilated, its indirect bumping when your ignorance makes other people comment, so if you want threads to disappear leave it alone. Just an advice!

Besides who wants to read about your favorite characters i once rented a car from avis and they once rented a car to jackie Chan. And who in their right mind had Hitler as a favorite character???

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphre View Post
    Besides who wants to read about your favorite characters i once rented a car from avis and they once rented a car to jackie Chan. And who in their right mind had Hitler as a favorite character???
    You ask who wants to read about your favorite characters, and yet you obviously read them....
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

hey bosskiller.. how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by friskie View Post
    hey bosskiller.. how old are you?
    He is 15, for what difference it makes.

And Im Old ...and I still act like a kid, thats why I still love games.

All ages here, lets respect each other. Seems like a lot of negative posts lately.
    Last edited by firefly333; 01-02-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Friends requests can go under 50...?

Bosskiller, I cant have a conversation with someone who states in their signature they have a maxed Crius eventhough you made the effort to show the world its a plus. I have fused 50+ crius+ to enhance my armors!!! Come back when you have a chromatic bronze and I will friend battle your butt back to the gutter like the dark Prince probably does currently!

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    He is 15, for what difference it makes.
    that explains the angsty posts

All ages here, lets respect each other. Seems like a lot of negative posts lately.
    i agree with this

And Im Old ...and I still act like a kid, thats why I still love games.
    how old? old like still acceptable manchild old? or old old like do you want some candy come inside my van old?

this thread is becoming non knights and dragon related. this thread should be transferred into the off topic section of this forum (which no one visits)
    List of my favorite characters
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max

Quote Originally Posted by Cyphre View Post
    Bosskiller, I cant have a conversation with someone who states in their signature they have a maxed Crius eventhough you made the effort to show the world its a plus. I have fused 50+ crius+ to enhance my armors!!! Come back when you have a chromatic bronze and I will friend battle your butt back to the gutter like the dark Prince probably does currently!
    Crius+ isn't a bad armor. In fact, I beat boss 43 for my first time with only big 4+. There is a reason why it is a big 4 armor...

Also, bronze kal doesn't mean you are good at the game. It means either you leached, or you spent an excessive amount of money on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by friskie View Post
    wheres unnecessary bump?
    you know i wont buy gems.. but i would donate some cash here to add a hide thread option for the people with poor reading comprehension skills
    what do i win if i have a high post count?
    4 of the first 5 posts in your own thread, are yours. Unnecessary. Learn to edit posts. Otherwise, you're just building a post count. If you don't understand that, please go read the general forum rules.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Don't mind Buster Friskie, I've been reading all your posts & you mean well/are obviously just enthusiastic about the game.

Many of us old timers have become bitter & jaded.