Dont remove the guild war screen

The guild war screen has its benefits.
    For those open guild, it is really important. If we accept and random person who applies, we can see their previous score on the war and decide if he/she should stay
    List of my favorite characters
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max

Couldn't agree more! Brought someone into the guild today who said they scored a certain amount of points. Accepted them into the guild and went to go check... and it was gone. Just hoping it was coincidence that he messaged me 5 minutes after the tab disappeared lol hmm...
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

Using the old guild war screen of points is the most fun way to catch liars.

Please do SOMETHING about how easy it is to leech in this game. Create one fixed name, track all old scores vs guild placement, implement a minimum for rewards based on guild points, ....etc.

HINT: it will boost your revenue

&&&&

It disappears almost immediately after thread goes up lol

Keep guild war results available - yes
    Make people stick with one name - hell no

Friend code doesn't change so you should always be able to use that as a unique identifier.

Implementing a tier based system for total guild points is a very interesting idea to incentivize the "in-between" stages of rank rewards similar to the Arena system.

Adding a tab called War History in the General Guild menu would be fantastic. Would eliminate the need for Guild war icon to track their history by war similar to how to use arena ribbon placements. Knowing a particular guild's overall performance in past wars would be great too.

Speaking of which, I do regular guild stats on my own and waste a lot of time copying data into excel so I would love some kind of forum post pasting results in a CSV or excel format for easier updating. I'd be looking for leaderboard ranks, wins, losses, points as well as individual member stats to be exportable or available via Forum.

Thanks!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Updated: January 3rd, 2013
    Android Guild: Iron Throne (Guild Level 55+)
    War of Kings finish Rank #58
    Epics: Forgestone, Blaze, Tetonic
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    JStar @ 100 club
    Friend Code: WBB-PMW-RRC

Agreed.
    Keep it.
    I left my old guild, didnt get a screenshot of my 31k score, and would have to leave this guild, be accepted back into old guild, take screeny, and leave guild and be accepted yet again by new guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Keep guild war results available - yes
    Make people stick with one name - hell no
    Why not? Make one locked name...maybe an account name or something. You can still manipulate your knights' names.

Also, friend code is such a pain to track. Have to friend them, assume they accept. People remember names, they won't remember a code.

Plus one. Any system that lets us verify participation all the time.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Hahahah I take screenshot for everything in the game ^_^ over 2500 pic
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    Hahahah I take screenshot for everything in the game ^_^ over 2500 pic
    me too, but i always end up deleting them every few weeks or so because i can find them in the gallery in line, as long as i dont leave or get kicked from guild
    List of my favorite characters
    Smaug, Solomon Grundy, Mr. Freeze, Ironman/Tony Stark, Sherlock, Killer Croc, Legolas, Gandalf, Balrog, Saruman, Yoda, Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Deathstroke, Doomsday, Freddy Krueger, Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero, Jason (friday the 13th), Azazel, Mystique, V (V for vendetta), Saw, Daenerys Targaryen, Hitler, Jack Sparrow, Gambit, Clayface, Deadshot, Loki, Riddler, Sandman, Everyone from GoW & MGS, Scarecrow, Tyrion Lannister, Trevor Philips
    500 Characters max