Tidings of Solstice - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tidings of Solstice

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    No, really. I want to hear what you two idiots have to say about it now. The event has been fixed because the original function was not intended because GREE is incompetent. I want to see how you two try to scramble out of this one. Seriously, go ahead. I have my popcorn.
    Fixed? That certainly depends on your view. I know quite a few that preferred it the other way before it was changed. Gree for one reason or another decided to change the event, that is completely within their rights to do so. Does them changing this event show incompetence, I would say no but clearly you say yes. Which brings me to this question. If you believe Gree is incompetent then why do you continue to play their game?

As for what was intended, I didn't know you worked for Gree and had inside information....

Post Count
    CJ, please close this thread. It has become ugly
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Fixed? That certainly depends on your view. I know quite a few that preferred it the other way before it was changed. Gree for one reason or another decided to change the event, that is completely within their rights to do so. Does them changing this event show incompetence, I would say no but clearly you say yes. Which brings me to this question. If you believe Gree is incompetent then why do you continue to play their game?

As for what was intended, I didn't know you worked for Gree and had inside information....
    Nobody cares which way you preferred it. I preferred it the other way as well, but since I completed 19/20H before it was changed, it really doesn't affect me. If GREE changed it, then it certainly wasn't working out the way they originally intended. I don't know exactly what they intended, but I do know that they didn't like how it worked out regardless of the why.
    Last edited by the_bob; 01-03-2014 at 12:49 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    5 words folks..... GAME OF WAR FIRE AGE

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    If we take them for their word (that's up to each of us to believe things they say or not) that it was an unintended bug, and simple to resolve by changing negative numbers to positive, that does not explain why it took over 24 hours to correct it. A simple bug as they said could have been fixed in an hour, especially considering there were posts aplenty about here if they didn't notice it themselves.
    There is the thought that maybe Gree programmers don't work on New Year's day

Post Count
    Finished the ltq, final reward is meh without boost, exp gain was rather low though, little under half a level.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie View Post
    5 words folks..... GAME OF WAR FIRE AGE
    2 words. Evony Clone.

I played Evony for a few years. Burnt completely out on that style of game.

Post Count
    2 words. Evony Clone.

I played Evony for a few years. Burnt completely out on that style of game.
    lol, it IS an Evony clone, one of many such clones. But in this one you only get one city and you can only harvest not cultivate resource tiles. I gotta admit that the seasonal kill events with the turkey and goblin and such are fun. But Evony was better IMO and I bored of that one long ago too, after playing about a year.

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nobody cares which way you preferred it. I preferred it the other way as well, but since I completed 19/20H before it was changed, it really doesn't affect me. If GREE changed it, then it certainly wasn't working out the way they originally intended. I don't know exactly what they intended, but I do know that they didn't like how it worked out regardless of the why.
    No you are running your mouth just to hear yourself...
    Obviously you are still having problems understanding the English language because I never said which way I prefer it, yet you make assumptions.

Lurker
    Post Count

Game crashed

KA crashed on me and I tried to reload game from App Store and still won't let me in. I have IPad2. I'm afraid if I delete game and reinstall I will lose all data. Help.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeseven View Post
    KA crashed on me and I tried to reload game from App Store and still won't let me in. I have IPad2. I'm afraid if I delete game and reinstall I will lose all data. Help.
    LUCKY GUY.
    Actually, make sure you note your player ID. then it is safe to delete the game and go to the App Store and reload it. Please note that you many have to re-start the game a few times to get all of your bonuses applied. I have had to do this more than once. If there is a problem, then GREE. will need your player is to reset the game properly.

Post Count
    I wonder why anyone would spend gems on this quest for a prize that is only half as good as a single legendary unit of the quest we just completed. I got 5 legendary units without spending a dollar or using a single gem, why would anyone spend a mountain of gems for this prize?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yep, and where this quest was excitibg before their bug-update, now it is just plain, boring and utterly uninteresting.... Yawwwwn, let me go back into the other not-so-boring non-gree games.
    KA : 425559509
    MW : 847454279
    MQ : 474899081

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is more interesting watching paint dry than this LTQ
    KA : 425559509
    MW : 847454279
    MQ : 474899081

Lurker
    Post Count
    Finally a quest that the average player could complete if you were willing to spend the time. GREE changes the rules hoping to generate revenue from the average player because they are close to finishing. The top players do not need the final unit after the boss event. Once again the strong get stronger and the average player falls farther behind.