Tidings of Solstice

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tidings of Solstice

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Tidings of Solstice

7/10 and still only needing 1 energy & 1 hit wtf?! rreally ubbish reward units and massive xp so far too

Post Count
    Not keeping track of the rewards, mind you, but as usual, junk-issh units until 16/20 or so. Heroic has no bonus to the end unit.

Requires a lot of squatting with your device, energy cost to hit is cheap (19/20 is 14 energy a hit) but the retaliation strikes are high (hundreds, sometimes in the thousands of damage). So, lots of sitting there with Kingdom Age running.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

watch out, when you reach level 15 and higher, each hit, when they do NOT miss, is going to cost you over 1k + of energy. The units get better, but the game stretches out

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE, I realize you know this, but it needs to be repeated for the 1,000,000,000th time. YOU SUCK!!!

Every mob taking 1 energy per hit, but then all of a sudden POOF, my energy bar drops to zero. I was doing the quest on 2 devices at same time, 1 was 1 level ahead of the other, but both went to zero at same time, one from over 700 energy th other had over 1100.

New year, same ole incompetent BS.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I see now. 12/20 is 3energy per hit but 474 hit back...

I said I see, not I understand
    Last edited by betsyB; 01-01-2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: incompetent spelling mistake

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    GREE, I realize you know this, but it needs to be repeated for the 1,000,000,000th time. YOU SUCK!!!

Every mob taking 1 energy per hit, but then all of a sudden POOF, my energy bar drops to zero. I was doing the quest on 2 devices at same time, 1 was 1 level ahead of the other, but both went to zero at same time, one from over 700 energy th other had over 1100.

New year, same ole incompetent BS.
    Actually, it's still easy as can be. you just have to... wait for it... WAIT ONE TO THREE MINUTES to hit again. Holy ****, that's a hard concept! Seriously, quit your complaining, at least it's not 150 energy hits, this time around you just wait a minute or two and you can hit it again.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    im loving this ltq lol.

bit of patience and you have it finished in 2 hours xD

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    But is it worth it?

And is XP high all the way?

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    im loving this ltq lol.

bit of patience and you have it finished in 2 hours xD
    Exactly, this one is not tailored to gem spenders that only open the game once per day. It's something different I like it also. Besides I can save some gems after that last one.

Consistent Contributor \\MidnightB3AST//'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrictNine View Post
    Exactly, this one is not tailored to gem spenders that only open the game once per day. It's something different I like it also. Besides I can save some gems after that last one.
    Perhaps one of the only actual new year's gifts we'll get from gree
    You Don't Work With The Beast...
    YOU UNLEASH IT!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you don't mind playing the babysitting method, this is the easiest LTQ ever! Only caveat is that the exp hit really ramps up on lvl19 (57xp per hit and it takes a LOT of hits compared to previous levels!)

Consistent Contributor \\MidnightB3AST//'s Avatar
    Post Count
    As of lv12 you need 2 energy and for me it takes two hits
    You Don't Work With The Beast...
    YOU UNLEASH IT!!!

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    16 + 17/20 1000 energie loss per hit back
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    While the hit backs hurt..it's a easy ltq if one puts in time. Keep your e low so when they hit there is no energy to take..wait 1-3 mins and hit again. It's a no brainier...hoping they don't "fix" it due to complaints...there's nothing to complain about really..the xp is high but being able to compleat without spending tons of gems is a worth while trade off.

Now gree..there is nothing to read hear..move along...there nothing that needs your attention..it's all good...
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the whole time I played this LTQ I was waiting with baited breath: when will Gree realize it's too easy and the next mob will need 500 energy to hit? LOL so far so good! hell, the mobs could have 1000 hit back, but when you're operating from 0 energy waiting a minute for the 3 or 4 energy necessary to hit, it don't mean squat! ;-)