Tidings of Solstice - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tidings of Solstice

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGates View Post
    People ask Gree to fix bugs, and now they fix them! Happy?
    This wasn't a bug, it was a dramatic new format. I hated it, but what they did was not fix a bug, be sure of that. For those who think they don't make money on LTQs, your foolish, and this LTQ was about to become gem free. THAT AND ONLY THAT was the reason for this change.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    its gree... they give you BS everyday , thought you are used to it already Zeno
    Yes, and whenever I call Gree on their BS, people tell me I am too negative. I actually gave Gree the benefit of the doubt here. I chose to believe them when they lied to us that they were turning around, no longer going to be incredibly unfair to an arbitrary group of players by changing an event in the middle. Because I AM an optimist... until proven wrong. And boy was I wrong for believing they would reform in even one area. Sigh.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasasquatch View Post
    Nice job guys! Way to give the info up on the screwup. It's fixed now for those of you waiting to spend gold.
    No, they changed an event because the top spenders asked them to, and after both Sirius and CJ promised events wouldn't be changed midway. Since then we had a few events which were bugged in terms of extreme exp gain or extreme energy cost and they didn't change it midway. Now we finally have a mess up which is slightly in our favorite and they change it midway. That's not just bad business behavior, that is pure *******ry.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As most of you know by now, there is a boycot room on GM...

It is simple, no war participation at all...and if the top teams still want to fight, they can do it on their own, I don't ****ing care anymore if RK beats FUN, or whatever
    Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +23% causality reduction
    +23% health regeneration
    +38 guild member
    +15% energy regen

Spi

my id 494-341-102

our guild : 128-761-840

Post Count
    Total bs I had one hit left to complete a level at 5 energy. And go to hit with 8 energy left and the refill screen pops up I'm like wtf its 5 energy single tap mob again to check f me its 125 energy. F you gree my 2 grand a month staying in my own fing pocket now you sob fing liars
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spi View Post

It is simple, no war participation at all...and if the top teams still want to fight, they can do it on their own, I don't ****ing care anymore if RK beats FUN, or whatever
    Don't know anything about this, what is GM?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spi View Post

Please PM me the Groupme link. Thanks

Post Count
    Please send gm link to me as well
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Lurker
    Post Count

Tidings of solstice

Ok I'm shocked, at first it required low energy but suddenly on 11/20 heroic mode energy required was 7 and then it suddenly changed to 115 needed and the same thing happened to my fellow team player. From the same guild. Only it happened to him on 17/20 heroic mode. What's the deal here? I feel cheated.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykemenow View Post
    ... I feel cheated.....
    Join the club. Gree changed the event mid-stream, despite both Sirius and CJ having made assurances that would no longer happen.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I see, well I guess I will find out if I can finish it or not. I'm sure the adjustments made will be so you feel the need to get gems. This is just terrible. Although not as bad as Christmas. When I woke up I saw my guild one the big prize but when I went to see the glorious unit it never came through despite getting the message that I had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Join the club. Gree changed the event mid-stream, despite both Sirius and CJ having made assurances that would no longer happen.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Actually, if you stopped and thought about it, it's not incompetence.
    They've had numerous complaints lately about lack of better weapons. High energy costs combined with poor weapons meant a lot of people would not be able to complete quests. Now, all they need is time, even if their weapon is garbage. This is actually a bit ingenious of them, as all one needs now is time, and not 100+ energy per level.

You're a moron, to keep it simple really. This is completable by everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Seriously if you can't follow what was said?
    Gree has made this event so any can complete, especially since it's seven days to do it. If you can't understand what Lys is saying then maybe you can't follow the English language because the post you complain about makes perfect sense as to what Gree is doing with this event
    No, really. I want to hear what you two idiots have to say about it now. The event has been fixed because the original function was not intended because GREE is incompetent. I want to see how you two try to scramble out of this one. Seriously, go ahead. I have my popcorn.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    No, really. I want to hear what you two idiots have to say about it now. The event has been fixed because the original function was not intended because GREE is incompetent. I want to see how you two try to scramble out of this one. Seriously, go ahead. I have my popcorn.
    Lol, when I see glitches that favor me I stay Quiet, hope some folks learn to shhhhhhhh.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    No, they changed an event because the top spenders asked them to, and after both Sirius and CJ promised events wouldn't be changed midway. Since then we had a few events which were bugged in terms of extreme exp gain or extreme energy cost and they didn't change it midway. Now we finally have a mess up which is slightly in our favorite and they change it midway. That's not just bad business behavior, that is pure *******ry.
    FUN have never asked Gree to change anything and Gree has NEVER listened to us if we had any complaints. Thats pretty well proven by 95% of FUN leaving due to Gree.

Maybe it could be Rastlins idols guild?

137-831-990

Post Count
    If we take them for their word (that's up to each of us to believe things they say or not) that it was an unintended bug, and simple to resolve by changing negative numbers to positive, that does not explain why it took over 24 hours to correct it. A simple bug as they said could have been fixed in an hour, especially considering there were posts aplenty about here if they didn't notice it themselves.

Fixing a bug within 2 hours of an event starting is fine in my book. A bit of a bummer that things get released with bugs but that is life and if they fix them quickly, I don't harbor any grudges about it. But by allowing the bug (or "bug", depending on if you believe what they say) to remain for over 24 hours, that causes players who quest fast a HUGE advantage over those who quest slow. Similar to them changing that quest months ago to "correct" huge XP penalties harming the other half of players, those who completed it quickly. The problem is not that they fixed the "bug." It is that they allowed the quest to remain as is for over a day and THEN changed it. Just as in the past, either fast questers or slow questers are unfairly penalized by this way of doing things. Which is bad enough, but when, after numerous complaints about it in the past they promised to no longer do that, THAT is why this bothers us so much. It doesn't matter if it was a bug or intentional when they leave it in place for over a day and then change the quest.

Ironically, after getting burned by fast questing and taking huge XP penalties for it, and then watching others get to complete the quest without the XP penalties, I started questing at a slower pace. And for that, I get penalized this time. lol.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 01-02-2014 at 06:51 PM.