Tidings of Solstice - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tidings of Solstice

Post Count
    Well, as much as the quest is a breeze for my main, for my mini, it is another story entirely. The continuing story of Gree attempting to kill the mini/new player. Completing normal quest alone would take me from level 49 to level 57. God knows how much the epic would level me. I'm not about to find out.

I might be able to complete it for a smaller XP penalty if they would have EVER in the last THREE PLUS MONTHS had a quest with low XP and weapons / armor in it. But no, why would they allow any new player to get quest weapons and armor? Gree doesn't care about new players joining the game. They only care about players like the one who has 116 legendary units from the last Raid Boss in addition to 3 of those 1 million total stat match 6 scratcher units (and 66 of the 150k ones). That has to be be more than half their KA income from the last month from one person. Why attract new people to the game and nurture up-and-coming players, or regular moderate gemmers even, when they can milk the über-whales until those people run out of money?

All your manor are belong to us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This LTQ tailor for everyone to complete & maybe to increase level purpose.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    you are a moron. They never earn gems from LTQ...unless you are just impatient and rich...........it
    Do you really think for one minute that they would continue to do them if they weren't making money? Please.And they are time engineered so that you cant finish unless you glitch or spend. Why would they do it any other way?

Lurker
    Post Count
    So is it worth the exp to do this ltq? Seems like the rewards are abit low for the exp gain

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabez View Post
    So is it worth the exp to do this ltq? Seems like the rewards are abit low for the exp gain
    IMO, only worth it if you are a high enough level that your war CP already suck so it doesn't matter that you may gain another level from it.

All your manor are belong to us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Guys, this is honestly the easiest guild quest you will do! you Just need to wait a couple of minutes for a hit..

If you look at it another way, GEMS are out of the equation in this LTQ. What is the point of using gems if 1140 energy is sucked out in one shot!

So its not a ltq of money / gems.. this one is a test of patience

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I do believe this is not a gem sucking quest but more of a "level up your ass" quest. I'm skipping this even though I know I can easily finish without gems. I'm already consider high level at 116. I'll need all the exp I don't want to be able to make good points in war.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryosaeba View Post
    I do believe this is not a gem sucking quest but more of a "level up your ass" quest. I'm skipping this even though I know I can easily finish without gems. I'm already consider high level at 116. I'll need all the exp I don't want to be able to make good points in war.
    I guess everyone in the Top 10 is screwed, since you are considered high level. I guess we will see all new guilds in the top 25 this war. LOL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    I guess everyone in the Top 10 is screwed, since you are considered high level. I guess we will see all new guilds in the top 25 this war. LOL
    Put it this way, people who aren't screwed by experience wouldn't really care about a 50k unit. This is consider peanuts compare to all those legendary they just received. But each level they gain means less points for their money. If those maxed level players had 50 levels less, they probably could of spend 1/3 less to get the same points.

As a free player, it would be impossible for me to play in the 180-200 range since my guild requires a pretty high minimum requirement. And each level I gain makes it that much harder for me to get points.

When you realize that once you gain exp, there's no going back, you really have to consider what you're getting. I even skip raiding L1-2 manors because I feel the exp is just not worth it.

Banned
    Post Count
    What are your stats? And what are your guild's CP requirements? Helps me put your response in perspective. For me I am used to seeing level 180-200 put up 60k CP free in the Top 10-25....
    Last edited by Rastlin; 01-01-2014 at 11:48 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Actually, if you stopped and thought about it, it's not incompetence.
    They've had numerous complaints lately about lack of better weapons. High energy costs combined with poor weapons meant a lot of people would not be able to complete quests. Now, all they need is time, even if their weapon is garbage. This is actually a bit ingenious of them, as all one needs now is time, and not 100+ energy per level.

You're a moron, to keep it simple really. This is completable by everybody.
    What's that? Perhaps you should stop fellatiating Gree for just one second so you could speak more clearly.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Do you really think for one minute that they would continue to do them if they weren't making money? Please.And they are time engineered so that you cant finish unless you glitch or spend. Why would they do it any other way?
    Like I said the only people that gem them are the ones who have a lot of money, are impatient, or just lazy. Otherwise, no, I believe 99% people don't spend a dime on LTQ. Call me crazy, but I think it's a ploy by Gree to make players feel like they are cheating the company to get free crap and making their "player stronger." Thus having the effect of them actually getting addicted to the game and spending in the future.

Post Count
    Like I said the only people that gem them are the ones who have a lot of money, are impatient, or just lazy. Otherwise, no, I believe 99% people don't spend a dime on LTQ. Call me crazy, but I think it's a ploy by Gree to make players feel like they are cheating the company to get free crap and making their "player stronger." Thus having the effect of them actually getting addicted to the game and spending in the future.
    Well, I guess it is good that an alternative viewpoint is reflected.

Post Count
    possibly. Or they are just gathering information on the glitch which is most favorable to use here, hoping to find a way to counter it somehow.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Battery life is your biggest enemy on this one. Hunkered into the Lazyboy with my extension cords....LOL!
    hahah....same thing here, except with a slight hangover it made the completing the quest that much more diificult...

Slade