Tidings of Solstice - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tidings of Solstice

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Level 19 hits back with a staggering 3440 energy!

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    lv 20/20 Hag of the Wallows 9050/6034
    Heroic the first 3 levels no problem too
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Actually, it's still easy as can be. you just have to... wait for it... WAIT ONE TO THREE MINUTES to hit again. Holy ****, that's a hard concept! Seriously, quit your complaining, at least it's not 150 energy hits, this time around you just wait a minute or two and you can hit it again.
    I really, honestly think that Gree was trying to be clever with this LTQ concept and didn't even consider this fact. That's how incompetent that I now perceive that they are.

Post Count
    Battery life is your biggest enemy on this one. Hunkered into the Lazyboy with my extension cords....LOL!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This quest is fun! LOL

I feel the energy hit backs were supposed to be the hp of each creep lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I really, honestly think that Gree was trying to be clever with this LTQ concept and didn't even consider this fact. That's how incompetent that I now perceive that they are.
    Actually, if you stopped and thought about it, it's not incompetence.
    They've had numerous complaints lately about lack of better weapons. High energy costs combined with poor weapons meant a lot of people would not be able to complete quests. Now, all they need is time, even if their weapon is garbage. This is actually a bit ingenious of them, as all one needs now is time, and not 100+ energy per level.

You're a moron, to keep it simple really. This is completable by everybody.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If Gree earn a single gem from this LTQ I'd be astounded. Therefore they must have ****ed up.
    As stated before in this thread, ... Nothing to see here, move along please

Lurker
    Post Count

Heroic

Does anyone have info on the heroic levels yet?
    Last edited by icoad; 01-01-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigertiger55 View Post
    If Gree earn a single gem from this LTQ I'd be astounded. Therefore they must have ****ed up.
    As stated before in this thread, ... Nothing to see here, move along please
    you are a moron. They never earn gems from LTQ...unless you are just impatient and rich.

heroic levels:

all levels were 5-7 mobs requiring: 9-24 energy/hit and max of 4500HP per mob.
    As the other levels, the strike back goes up to over 5000 energy!

15: 6k unit
    16: 5/8k unit
    17: 8k unit
    18: 10k unit
    19: 39k unit
    Last edited by larrydavid; 01-01-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Who's the moron?

Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    you are a moron. They never earn gems from LTQ...unless you are just impatient and rich.
    Gosh. Thanks for giving us the inside track on how Gree makes money. Could you please post your proof from Gree's accounting books that show that they don't earn money from LTQs?

Oh, and by the way, I had to LMAO when you stated that Gree earns gems. Gree earns money - not gems. Gree sells the gems to us for money. Do you understand how their business works now, or do you really think that Gree's employees spend gems in the grocery store?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xeip12 View Post
    Gosh. Thanks for giving us the inside track on how Gree makes money. Could you please post your proof from Gree's accounting books that show that they don't earn money from LTQs?

Oh, and by the way, I had to LMAO when you stated that Gree earns gems. Gree earns money - not gems. Gree sells the gems to us for money. Do you understand how their business works now, or do you really think that Gree's employees spend gems in the grocery store?
    Because smart and dedicated people don't require gems for LTQs. I didn't finish the last one because I woke up with 4 hrs left on the ltq, which was too little time. Got to 4/5th of the last boss.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They never earn gems from LTQ...unless you are just impatient and rich.
    Have you never looked at other players inventories? Not one LTQ (before this) has been completeable without gems yet, the rewards are all magically out there somehow.
    Everything in this game revolves around time. That's the LT part of LTQ in case you'd forgotten. There's never enough time to complete a quest so you can "speed it up" with gems. If you are prepared to spend enough, you'll reach the end. That's at the heart of everything in KA. But not this quest. I'm on 17/20H, six hours into a SEVEN DAY event. Are you seriously telling me this is what Gree planned?

Post Count

heroic levels:

all levels were 5-7 mobs requiring: 9-24 energy/hit and max of 4500HP per mob.
    As the other levels, the strike back goes up to over 5000 energy!
    I never recognize your posts anymore without the Larry David Avatar. You need to bring it back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have real babies to sit, twins, being able to set my device down for 30 minutes is exactly why I love this game, if I wanted to sit glued looking at a screen I would dump this game and go back to WOW, where effort and skill actually have more to do with your toons power than how much you spend.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Think there should be an error in the game...lvl 15 normal per damage is 1140xp..how they expect ppl within lvl 100 to play the game? Gree kindly fixed this ..I believe you guys added another zero wrongly ..perhaps 😬😬