Did KYS get 50 win unit as well?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did KYS get 50 win unit as well?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Did KYS get 50 win unit as well?

So, I'm parusing the inventory of a TKO member (why you say, curiosity from a rumor) who definitely didn't get 50 wins and they had the bonus unit for when their team achieves 50 wins and they achieve 1500 individual wins. The Cuban elite infiltrator is a 190k attack with a 15% air boost unit, just curious if KYS got the same treatment as TKO. Also, my faction fell 2 wins short of 12/12 bonus unit due to long matchup times, can we get the same treatment as SUP got last time??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TKO didn't get 50 wins but got the unit for it, and last war SUP got the 12/12 unit without achieving goal by saying long matching times we're why they didn't get it. And I agree that if you didn't earn it, you don't get it, but when the SUP and TKO are on the receiving end of a situation they controlled this war and last war then why can't I get some special treatment my self, and my team went 58-1, lost mid Saturday effectively putting 12/12 3hrs out of reach.
    Last edited by BIG DH; 12-31-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Post Count
    Tbk got over 50 wins and 9/9 wins. We weren't sabotaged. Get your fact straight.

Post Count
    Forgot you only have intelligence except how to hit declare button and forgot we split into two factions.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Your right, apologies, TBK did get their wins. But hot toddy did not and still got the units.

Post Count
    Hope poone didn't. In fact hope he got nothing since he clearly did nothing to deserve it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pick Me View Post
    Hope poone didn't. In fact hope he got nothing since he clearly did nothing to deserve it.
    That's still a different argument, he prolly got everything the team he was on earned wether you agree or disagree with the tactics, my issue is when some who didn't earn a unit gets said unit. All I'm saying is since HT got the unit, KYS should as well.

Post Count
    Show proof a member of Hot Toddy got it. I assure you they didn't and you are just trying to spread falsehoods but what can you expect from someone that is morally bankrupt.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pick Me View Post
    Show proof a member of Hot Toddy got it. I assure you they didn't and you are just trying to spread falsehoods but what can you expect from someone that is morally bankrupt.
    Your right, I'm morally bankrupt since I want the same treatment for my money as well. Mine must not be as green as yours. I know, teams that aren't as prestigious as yours doesn't matter.
    Last edited by BIG DH; 12-31-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Post Count
    By the way, can you please explain to the members of the forum how sup got the prize for 12/12 wins in the Netherlands after only 11 wins? Now that is fact and a complete joke to people and their money being equally Greed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    By Gree's own logic, everyone who was 1 win short of a tier of overall wins (35, 50 for example) should get the unit. But that's not how Gree treats its customers. They come up with a BS excuse to give SUP1 a unit they didn't earn, and didn't deserve. "Longer then expected wait times for matching." F you Gree - that happened to EVERYONE. We only got to 34 wins because we couldn't fit in enough wars to get to 35. Where the F is my 35 win unit huh??????

Post Count
    Yeah we can't all be sup 1 or 2 and if we can't win we cry to Gree and then we send saboteurs into other factions as well.

Lurker
    Post Count

No, we did not

We at KYS certainly came close and are very proud of our accomplishments. We did fall 1 win short, but we had a lot of fun shooting for it. We battled some great factions. Every battle was classic and fun. We appreciate everyone in MW and their love of the game. We got everything we earned. KYS is on the move. Onward and Upward.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by David KYS View Post
    We at KYS certainly came close and are very proud of our accomplishments. We did fall 1 win short, but we had a lot of fun shooting for it. We battled some great factions. Every battle was classic and fun. We appreciate everyone in MW and their love of the game. We got everything we earned. KYS is on the move. Onward and Upward.
    It truly is a shame you didn't get the units, maybe you should complain about match times, sabotage, or what ever and see what gree says. My guess is they'll tell you to kick rocks, but earning all you have is more gratifying. Good luck in the future.

Post Count
    David if your name was David Sup I am sure the extra win would be given to you and the prize like inthe Netherlands where Sup 1 was 2 wins short and sup 2 was 1 win short. Amazing how they are high and mighty saying other whine when we all know who the cry babies are like Gene Simmons.