No skill points for leveling up? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No skill points for leveling up?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks CJ...I'm not chasing it down on my end. If it helps the techs it happened on lvl 200. I noticed someone else was at same level and another was at the lvl 250 mark.
    And Happy New Years CJ!
    Give us another FLTQ....my favorite event event cause it requires the most teamwork, not necessarily the most gold!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hello everyone, and Happy New Year 2014 !!!

I just had the same bug you, passing lvl 201-202 ... no skill points :-((

I send a ticket, without real hope of positive response from the customer servicle except their favorite answer: we understand but we can not do anything beyond our skills, sorry but continue to give us your money, never down and never bug in that program.

Thanks Gree

My id : 247-705-033

Post Count
    I just leveled up to level 25 and it automatically put all 3 skill points to attack. Not real happy!! Another question for you guys. I have 2 accounts on Android one on my phone and the other ona tab. Since an update came out around August any cash or loti win from attacking does not register at all. I have emailed gree SEVERAL times about this and I get the same generic response that they're working on it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Post Count
    I just hit lv 247 and never got skill points but I'm not sure if my attack number was right!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No skill awarded here either for lvl up 5 mins ago but ive never had more kill awarded than 3 at any 1 time so i know for sure i am now 3 skill short!!

Post Count
    so will we get the Points later or are they just lost??
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    it's happened to a couple of members from my faction today, still no update from a mod, this is just getting rediculas.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It stands to reason that if this is related to the Osprey reward, then we probably should stop playing the game until this is fixed because we won't get anymore skill points???

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool same issue

Leveled up to 200 no skill points (iOS) sent support email.
    Same thing happened on another device (droid) leveled up to 128 no skill points. sent support email.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same here , no skillpoint for lvl 205

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Of course there is a fix, support could and should just fix your skill points, they won't want to as they'll need to do this every time you level up, lets guess at 10k of guys with the Osprey (correct spelling) and manually editing for each time someone levels would be one heck of a lot of work.

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sup' Durt! No points for you!
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Post Count
    Same problem last night, went from 124 to 125. No skill points allocated. Raised ticket to GREE support, response 'working on it ticket closed' yet still no skill points. Not quite the response I was looking for, just gimme the points I earned please

Lurker
    Post Count

Issue?

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    It's the broken bonus on the Ospray (yeah, I know, the name is misspelled) which is not working correctly. We're working on it.
    Is there any type of compensation planned for this issue or will it simply be the 3 skill points? I ask because this could affect gameplay due to more energy or more stamina (more targets hit) and is being disrupted due to this issue. Thank you in advance for the response.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry 2 accounts both missing a set of points!!!!

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific issue pertaining to no skill points being received.

The three skill points you are not receiving is due to a current issue with a reward bonus, these skill points are not recognized by the game as being legit skill points and our developers are looking into it.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Basic standard msg! Not acceptable! U know we didn't receive our points, so y don't u get off ur butts and give us our points! Both of my accounts is missing points for lvl ups! Getting fed up with all the bs from Gree!!!