No skill points for leveling up?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No skill points for leveling up?

Post Count

No skill points for leveling up?

Yippy just leveled up!!! Let me add my 3 skill points...wait...where are those 3 little fellas?

Suspect the sweet top 750 Cuba prize has voided my 3 skill points. Anyone else notice this?
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This just happened to me. I have the top 750 Cuba prize as well.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Nothing new

This has happened to me about 4 times by now, currently on lvl 192. Doesn't have anything to do with war rewards.
    N0 L1F3 G4M3R

Modern War:
    G 350-159-159

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow this also just happened to me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I sent a ticket in about this. I got a very fast response also: Thank you for contacting GREE Support.
    We are aware of this specific issue pertaining to no skill points being received.
    The three skill points you are not receiving is due to a current issue with a reward bonus, these skill points are not recognized by the game as being legit skill points and our developers are looking into.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Regards,
    Team Gree

Post Count
    One of our faction memebers just had this happen as well, turned phone off and back on and poof there they were!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    Yippy just leveled up!!! Let me add my 3 skill points...wait...where are those 3 little fellas?

Suspect the sweet top 750 Cuba prize has voided my 3 skill points. Anyone else notice this?
    mine are still there these misson and raid valor payout are a joke for bonus as well..why cant gree just give us 15% more raid payout? not like that will hurt thier sales,but i assume they think that will hurt them on the cash sales...i dont know of anyone that purchases fake money with REAL money lol

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh boy I has 1% more extra valour that's gonna allow me to buy 100 dragon commanders OMG!!!

It's the broken bonus on the Ospray (yeah, I know, the name is misspelled) which is not working correctly. We're working on it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    McGurt...happened to me a few weeks ago and 1x since so its not related to Cuba at all. I got NO response from my ticket which is actually unusual...I generally have good luck w support.

Quote Originally Posted by aBigDek View Post
    McGurt...happened to me a few weeks ago and 1x since so its not related to Cuba at all. I got NO response from my ticket which is actually unusual...I generally have good luck w support.
    The current crop is definitely due to the Osprey. There is an old client-side bug we have been chasing around with a hammer for awhile that can also cause the issue (you get too many skill points on one level-up, so the game withholds the next), but that manifests really rarely these days. Not much Support can do in that second case, unless you're somehow missing skill points.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Durt, I brought this up to people yesterday when I reached 250.

Suckage
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    Forget that! I impede!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    It's the broken bonus on the Ospray (yeah, I know, the name is misspelled) which is not working correctly. We're working on it.

Thanks for the info. Sweet prize, I feel very satisfied with it in my inventory. McGurt Top 319 faction. Come at me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Inimical View Post
    Durt, I brought this up to people yesterday when I reached 250.

Suckage
    Maybe it's because you are a durty little streaker. Put some clothes on next time.
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    unfortunately cj your answers don't help me.. I just leveled to 210 I did NOT get extra points last level and I didn't get the osprey yet I didn't get my stat points for leveling. basically you got ANOTHER glitch in you system which is affecting many people and thou you are working on it you don't have any fixes to thank paying customers for their patience and understanding.. Yea I know not CJ's fault and this is not a personal attack on him.. Just feel gree is trying to kill this game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    The current crop is definitely due to the Osprey. There is an old client-side bug we have been chasing around with a hammer for awhile that can also cause the issue (you get too many skill points on one level-up, so the game withholds the next), but that manifests really rarely these days. Not much Support can do in that second case, unless you're somehow missing skill points.
    thanks for the info and clearing that up CJ
    Retired to free playing