The awesomeness of CC players

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The awesomeness of CC players

Post Count

The awesomeness of CC players

This is not a special backslapping thank you to big up any one syndicate. That would be impossible because of the sheer numbers of players from so many different teams who passed through our doors to help us achieve the SLTQ prize.

If anything, it's a shoutout to the whole GroupMe crowd.

We would never have had a chance without the immense generosity and kindness of individuals who have been phenomenal in helping my group and so many others. And those helped are now "paying it forward" to other syndicates.

I don't know if your GroupMe names are the same as in here and that makes it kind of extraspecial, the anonymity of those who have hopped in and out with no expectation of reward.

The offer of places on a syndicate to those who may have missed out on prizes is in marked contrast to the unbelievable greed that goes on in the Uzi marketplace. And it's that kind of generosity that puts the trolling and the negative side of CC into perspective.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who made this event achievable for us. There are some really great people playing CC.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well said. Happy New Year everyone!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree, it makes for the best event.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Couldn't have said it better myself Caira! I do have to throw a couple shoutouts though.

Many thanks to everyone on GM who was so selflessly helping everyone.

Honorable Mentions (in no specific order):

-Team Drew-
    -The Golden Horde-
    -Team Lupo-
    -THC Mafia-
    -Molly Maguires-
    -Dooms Mob-
    -M4A1-
    -United States Elite Force-
    -Rogues Gallery-
    -Truffle Shuffle Warriors-

and all of the individual efforts. My apologies if I've missed you.

So a big thank you to everyone that coordinated on GM to help everyone! It was great to see the good side of CC players which is seldom seen here on the forum.
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 12-31-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree totally. A lot of new friends have been made.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Mad love from Bones&Thugs to all the people who helped us get the prize. I went to work when we were on 22/25, and 3 hours later when I was done with my shift , we were done. I hope we helped all those in need in return, as my officers were running the show while I was working. Cheers everyone, and have a happy New Years!

Banned
    Post Count
    Agreed, it's always nice to see so many people willing to help with these events.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks to everyone that helped out the EastSiders and we were glad to return the favour! Awesome job all.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Keep hopping syndicates there are others out there who can use that help

Post Count
    Thanks to everyone. Christmas is a time for giving and receiving and that was certainly obvious over the last 24-36hours. My favourite day in CC history and I hope it continues...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I know my opinion on a couple of Syndicates did a 180 during this event. THC received an amazing amount of assistance and for that, I cannot begin to thank those who came over to visit enough. This was a learning event for us. Hopefully, we'll be better prepared to get more members in the field for the next time we get one of these *impossible* SLTQs.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I couldn't agree more! As leader of a two week old syndicate, it was awesome to be able to finish the sltq and ensure our players that they made the right choice by sticking with us. We Never would have finished without everyones great help. Thanks again ...The Rounders